The Four Seasons Resort O’ahu at Ko Olina is looking for General Maintenance 1 candidates who have a passion for excellence and the spirit of aloha.
We are looking for a General Maintenance 1 - Kitchen Refrigeration mechanic that will report to the Director of Engineering.
General Maintenance 1 positions are responsible to diagnose and provide service and repairs to hotel equipment including electrical, plumbing, steam, gas, fire & life safety, HVAC, interior and exterior, and respond to inquiries and problems in an efficient, courteous and professional manner to achieve maximum customer satisfaction.
Applicants will be a willing team player, comfortable with computer systems and willing to accept assignments on as need basis, in order to promote team work. Flexibility to work early mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays.
Join Our ‘Ohana
We invite you to join our ‘ohana at the Four Seasons Resort O’ahu at Ko Olina as we prepare to open one of the finest resorts in the world. We’re excited to bring the Four Seasons Experience to O’ahu for the first time and embrace the unique local culture here in Hawai’i. Our work environment pairs a strong commitment to excellent service and authentic experiences with an emphasis on creativity and innovation. Four Seasons has been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For since 1998. We’re looking for individuals with not only the right skills and attitude for the role, but also the aloha spirit!
- Diagnose and provide service and repairs to hotel equipment including electrical, plumbing, steam, gas, fire & life safety, HVAC, interior and exterior
- Respond to inquiries and problems in an efficient, courteous and professional manner to achieve maximum customer satisfaction
- Serve as crew lead when required
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Candidate must be fluent in English, both verbal and written.
- At least two years practical experience and the relevant certifications within a specific role, for example, HVAC (EPA), Certified Pool Operator, Commercial Laundry/Kitchen experience, Structural experience, Central Plant Mechanic, Electrician.
- Requires a working technical knowledge of general building maintenance and the ability to properly use maintenance equipment and tools.
- Knowledge and ability to operate computer equipment.
- Service Passion
- Requires attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Successful candidates must possess legal work authorization in the United States.
About Four Seasons Resort O'ahu at Ko Olina
On Oahu’s sunny western coast – wild, rugged and conveniently close to Honolulu and Waikiki Beach – Four Seasons Resort O’ahu at Ko Olina balances a classic Hawaiian style with one-of-a-kind luxury.
Chic and light-filled with vast ocean views, our 370 accommodations provide a personal sanctuary in this all-encompassing Hawaiian luxury beach resort. Restaurants and bars are infused with the magnetic energy of Ko Olina. Guests have the opportunity to splash into lively pools and lagoons, with numerous water sports right off the Resort’s own beach. They are also able to play tennis and golf, then relax in the Spa – wrapped in the effortless elegance of Four Seasons.
Working at Four Seasons
Four Seasons can offer what many hospitality professionals dream of – an opportunity to build a life-long career with global potential and a real sense of pride in work well done. In line with our plans for future growth, we are committed to staff levels that are in keeping with our extraordinary staff-to-guest ratios. We believe that attitude counts as much as skill. As a result, Four Seasons hires motivated people who we train to perform superbly, while we create an environment where they can flourish. Ultimately, our culture breeds success, and rewards it in many different ways.
Learn more about Four Seasons
Learn more about Four Seasons O’ahu at Ko Olina on Social Media
We look forward to receiving your application! Mahalo!
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf