Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica, unrivaled five stars hotel in Central America by the Forbes Travel Guide, is looking for the best Gift Shop Attendant
At Four Seasons we consider life and work to be richer when we develop connections with the people and environment around us. Our people are experts at cultivating craftsmanship and deep understanding – a gardener can become an artist, a manager a conductor, a chef an inventor. We are a team that lives by the Golden Rule; people who, by nature, believe in treating others as we would have them treat us. We look for individuals who celebrate character and personality and who infuse that enthusiasm into everything they do.
The Fitness Instructor will be responsible for :Essential functions:
- Effectively utilize the computerized tee time reservation system.
- Effectively utilize the computerized point-of-sale system for retail transactions.
- Effectively perform both opening and closing procedures.
- Maintain accurate control of the cash bank. Comply with Four Seasons’ Category One and Category Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in empact.
- Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
- Operate a golf cart safely. Handle all guest complaints in a timely and effective manner.
- Provide a warm, friendly and accommodating atmosphere for the guest.
- Maintain a clean, neat, and organized work area.
- Ensure retail product is attractively displayed and well stocked. Perform gift wrapping upon request.
- Provide an orientation to the golfing guest in the absence of an official Starter.
- Retrieve incoming retail merchandise from the Purchasing department.
- Utilize various communication tools to stay informed, and inform others, of resort activity including MOD notes, radio transmissions, the daily activity report, e-mail and telephone.
- Maintain accurate informational logs including tournament sign-ups, golf lessons, retail special orders, golf handicaps and shipping documentation.
- Provide general guest assistance.
- Ability to motivate staff in selling and ability to help each staff member reach their individual sales goals
- Ability to create and present Golf Shop merchandise catalog to customers/groups