At Four Seasons, we consider life and work to be richer when we truly connect with the people and the environment around us.
Our family members are masters at their crafts – a gardener can become an artist, a manager a conductor, a chef an inventor. We look for employees who share the Golden Rule: people who, by nature, believe in treating others as we would have them treat us. We look for our people to characterize a shared passion for excellence and to infuse that enthusiasm into everything they do.About Four Seasons
Founded in 1960, Four Seasons continues to define the future of luxury hospitality with extraordinary imagination, unwavering commitment to the highest standards of quality, and the most genuine and customized service. Currently operating 180 + Hotels and Private Residences in major city centers and resort destination in 47 countries, and with many more projects in development stage, Four Seasons consistently ranks among the world’s best hotels and most prestigious brands in reader polls, traveler reviews and industry awards.Main Duties/Description:
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- To assist and do the daily operation tasks related to the hotel government relations department. Assist in maintaining Govt.
- To apply and process the guests visas/employee work permits and residency transfers in a timely manner.
- Responsible for Hotel’s government relations system and data input for new and existing employees information.
- Assist in preparation of reports and admin tasks for submission to the authorities and management.
The benefits offered by Four Seasons Hotel Kuwait include:
- Reading, writing and oral proficiency in both English and Arabic.
- Preference for someone who has a Kuwait Driving License/ able to drive.
- Proficient in computer skills – knowledge in Microsoft Excel and Word is a must
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and handle several tasks.
- Complimentary accommodation on full board basis in a high quality, well-resourced compound with Wi-Fi internet
- Complimentary nights at other FS Hotels worldwide
- Opportunities to learn and grow with online and offline trainings
- Regular social and sports events
- Paid home leave with flight tickets
- Complimentary employee meals and Uniforms
- Health medical and insurance benefits
- Free transportation to and from work with Wi-Fi internet access
Hotel will apply for the Kuwait work authorization for the successful candidate.
We look forward to receive your application!