Guest Experience Concierge Full Time
Four Seasons Residence Club Aviara is seeking a Full Time Guest Experience Concierge that has the desire to create lasting impression during a personalized arrival, departure and concierge experiences for our guests.
As Four Seasons works towards phenomenal growth in the next decade, our most valuable partners continue to be our employees, with whom we have a solid relationship based on the Golden Rule. This relationship is made tangible by the awards received year after year by Four Seasons on a corporate level, as well as by our hotels and resorts around the world, making us an undisputed "employer of choice." By joining the Four Seasons team, you can see why Four Seasons has been named by its employees to FORTUNE magazine's list of the "100 Best Companies to Work For." Four Seasons is one of just 13 organizations to have the distinction of being recognized every year since the list's inception in 1998.
Join Our Team
The Residence Club is located in the master planned community of Aviara, in the city of Carlsbad. Today, business travelers, families, friends and couples continue to flock to this destination. Combining unmatched Four Seasons service with the ultimate in style, comfort and attention to detail, the Resort Residences at Four Seasons offer the perfect accommodations for those who want to experience the very best amidst an idyllic setting. Our team is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and a passion for cleanliness. Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we give our guests.
- Display a friendly, courteous and professional attitude in all dealings with guests and employees.
- Welcome and register guests, with an emphasis on fulfilling requests; following special handling instructions and adhering to established credit policies and procedures.
- Quote and be familiar with room and rate availability for current and future dates.
- Successfully complete a room reservation for any given time period knowing what types of accommodations, rates and owners time available. In addition, the ability to properly distinguish all said reservations as owner, renter, or exchanger.
- Recite all information regarding Hotel facilities, hours of operation, key personnel, special events and activities, and functions in the Hotel.
- Assist owners regarding their use options, i.e.: split week, double usage, exchanges or Four Seasons Credits.
- Handle several telephone calls at any given time.
- Offer adequate directions to the resort from any location.
- Select and block villas for arriving guests.
- Assist guests with Concierge requests; knowledge of the local area as well as San Diego areas and attractions.
- Handle guest problems or complaints in conjunction with Management, keeping them well informed as to the problems and actions taken.
- Utilize the computer system in running daily reports and posting charges and credits.
- Communicate to all support departments any necessary information or requests.
- Complete key packets and modify registration cards.
- Assist guests with arrival and departure procedures.
- Make change, cash checks, and exchange foreign currency.
- Maintain a balanced bank and to reconcile all transactions at the close of the shift and to cash out.
- Speak clearly and communicate via radio to other staff members.
- Understand the tasks performed by a Owner Services Representative, Concierge, Room Attendant, House Attendant and Pool Attendant.
- Perform other tasks and projects as delegated by management and employees.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language
- Typing and computer skills preferred
- Great customer relations, positive outlook, problem solving skills, & maintains composure in high pressure situations.
- Previous hospitality experience is a plus, must be committed to excellence and providing superior service.
What to Expect:
• Be a part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
• Competitive Salary & Wages
• Excellent Training and Development Opportunities
• 401k Participation with Company Matching Program
• Complimentary Employee Meals
• Complimentary Dry Cleaning for Employee Uniforms
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons by visiting:
We look forward to receiving your application!
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf