About the job
Four Seasons Resort Palm Beach is seeking a Guestroom Attendant to join our exciting Housekeeping team. Don't miss this unique opportunity to be part of our award winning team, while beginning your career with the world's leading luxury hotel company!
Join our Team
We are looking for individuals that strive for excellence and are highly motivated team players. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, a solid work ethic and a passion for service. Previous housekeeping/cleaning experience in a hotel is preferred. Must be able to speak/read/write English and communicate with guests to accommodate needs and requests. The candidate must be able to work weekends and evenings.
- Assigned a set number of rooms to clean during a shift. Removes dirty towels and sheets and replaces them with clean ones from the Linen Closet. Cleans, dusts, and sanitizes all areas of the Guest Room (bedroom, living room, dining room and bathroom) according to procedure. Makes bed. Vacuums carpet and cleans marble and tile areas. Removes Rooms service trays, dishes and carts to service landings.
- Restocks used amenities such as shampoo, lotions, cotton balls, stationery and pens.
- Assists with responsibilities and duties in the absence or heavy volume in the areas of Lobby Attendant, Turndown Attendant and House Attendant.
- Uphold maintenance and safety standards
- Perform daily opening and closing cleaning procedures.
- Ensure housekeeping carts/linen closets are stocked to par
- Communicate customer requests or preferences to management
About Four Seasons Resort Palm Beach
Here at Palm Beach Island’s only Five-Star, Five-Diamond resort, the feel is timeless, charming and intimately connected to our private beachfront just steps beyond our front door. Every detail and memorable experience tells the story of the warmth and spirit of our iconic island. In collaboration with some of the world’s best design and culinary talent including Florie’s, the only restaurant and bar in the United States in partnership with three Michelin-starred, World's Best Chef Mauro Colagreco, write the next chapter of your career in an authentic Palm Beach paradise.
Currently operating 119 hotels and resorts, and 44 residential properties in major city centers and resort destinations in 47 countries, and with more than 50 projects under planning or development, Four Seasons consistently ranks among the world's best hotels and most prestigious brands in reader polls, traveler reviews and industry awards. Our greatest asset, and the key to our success, is our people. We believe that each of us needs a sense of dignity, pride and satisfaction in what we do. Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts has been ranked in the Fortune '100 Best Companies to Work For’ every year since 1998…join our team and discover why.
What to Expect
Competitive Salary & Wages
401(k) Retirement Plan
Excellent Training and Development opportunities
Complimentary Accommodation at other Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
Complimentary Dry Cleaning for Employee Uniforms
Complimentary Employee Meals
… and so much more!
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons, visit us:
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
- Department: Guest Relations
Start Date:As soon as possible
Latest start date: