The Four Seasons Resort Hualalai is looking for a Full Time AM Guest Room Attendant who shares a passion for excellence and who infuses enthusiasm into everything they do. Our Guest Room Attendants have the opportunity to shape our guest experience by providing exceptional knowledge of the Resort and exemplifying the Golden Rule in each interaction. Work authorization required.
Join Our Team
Work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and a passion for service. Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests. We have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to work for since 1998.
- Have a set number of rooms to clean during a shift. Removes dirty towels and sheets and replaces them with clean ones from the Linen Closet. Cleans, dusts, and sanitizes all areas of the Guest Room (bedroom, living room, dining room and bathroom) according to procedure.
- Makes bed, vacuums carpet and cleans marble and tile areas.
- Removes Rooms Service dishes to Linen Closet.
- Restocks used amenities such as shampoo, lotions, cotton balls, stationery and pens.
- Assists with responsibilities and duties in the absence or heavy volume in the areas of Lobby Attendant and House Attendant.
Desired Qualifications and Skills
- Successful candidate must possess legal work authorization in United States
- High School Diploma preferred
- Ability to read, write and speak English, working knowledge of iPod Touch device or similar hardware and applications.
What to Expect: You Will…
- Be a champion of the Golden Rule: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you
- Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
- Have access to a robust benefit plan
- Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work
- Derive a sense of pride in work well done
- Be recognized for excellence
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons – visit us:
We look forward to receiving your application!
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf