At Four Seasons, we believe in recognizing a familiar face, welcoming a new one and treating everyone we meet the way we would want to be treated ourselves. Whether you work with us, stay with us, live with us or discover with us, we believe our purpose is to create impressions that will stay with you for a lifetime. It comes from our belief that life is richer when we truly connect to the people and the world around us. The deeply instilled Four Seasons culture is personified by its employees, people who share a single focus and are inspired to offer great service. While service is our competitive advantage, having a great employee culture is how we get there.
- Stocks linen rooms and storage areas with clean linens.
- Keep all guest corridors neat, vacuumed and dusted. Make sure mirrors, furniture, floors, ashtrays, elevators and doors are clean and mark-free. Keep all service elevator landings, stairwells and linen storage rooms clean by sweeping, mopping and dusting the areas
- Move racks of clean Rooms linen to Guest Room floors. Stock Linen Storage Rooms and Armoires daily with supplies and amenities. Empty trash and dirty linen from guest room floors
- Remove room service trays, dishes and carts to service landings.
- Enter increased cleaning sanitization here
- Greet guests that interact with during shift and ensure guest is enjoying their stay
- Give assistance to Housekeepers in moving heavy objects in guest rooms such as beds and furniture, turn mattresses, remove or hang sheers and drapes.
- Pick up and deliver guest request items on a timely basis such as Irons, Ironing boards, Cribs and Roll-aways.
- Work harmoniously and professionally with all departments.
- Comply with Four Seasons’ Category One and Category Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in EmPact.
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf