We're Hiring for a House Car Driver!
We are seeking individuals who are warm, hospitable and start with the heart. The company's guiding principle is the Golden Rule – do unto others, as you would have them do unto you. Candidates will have an opportunity to be a part of a cohesive and dynamic team with opportunities to build a successful career. We empower our employees to be themselves, and become masters of their craft. At Four Seasons, we ensure that your employee experience is just as rewarding as our guest experience.About Four Seasons Resort and Residences Napa Valley
Situated at the northern end of Napa Valley off the famed Silverado Trail, Four Seasons Resort and Residences Napa Valley will offer experiences will capture the imagination of even the most seasoned wine country visitors. Four Seasons prides itself on the commitment to the Golden Rule philosophy, and strives to provide the best possible experience for both our guests and employees. Our employee-centric approach will have you feeling like family in no time! To learn more about Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, watch this exciting video: We Are Four Seasons .About the Position
Who You Are...
- Transports guests and clients as needed to and from destinations within radius set by management.
- Comprehend and abide by all traffic regulations and speed limits and use caution not to damage the vehicle being driven or other vehicles in the vicinity.
- Maintain cleanliness of the vehicle by cleaning and washing it when appropriate. Take vehicles for periodic servicing and fueling as required.
- Handles all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible; resolves customer complaints, assist guests in all inquiries, services, directions, hours of operation, key hotel personnel, in-house events, directions, recommendations for off property, etc.
- Maintain effective communication within Guest Services Team, and with all hotel departments. Stay aware of issues relating to guest services and general hotel operations
- Warmly welcome guests, creating a positive first impression of the hotel. Hold doors open while guests go through.
- Clean and organize hotel front entrance, bell stand area and bell closet including daily light cleaning.
- Assist with arrival and luggage, provide directions and or information about the resort and Napa Valley.
- Assist the Concierge and Front Desk with deliveries, tasks and special requests. Run errands for guests and the hotel.
- Works harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
- Comply with Four Seasons Category One and Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in EmPact.
To apply, please click on the “APPLY” button and create an account. There will be a short questionnaire for you to complete and a section for you to attach your Resume/CV and Cover Letter. Please attach your Resume/CV in PDF or Word format. Applications/Resumes will only be accepted on this website. Please do not email your information. Thank you for your understanding.Service Culture
- Experience in a luxury resort/restaurant/ driving service preferred.
- Knowledge of Napa Valley and surrounding areas, highly desirable, however not required.
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to handle difficult situations and guests.
- Ability to remain calm during challenging situations.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be flexible with schedule - Able to work weekdays, weekends, holidays, evening shifts.
- Reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language.
- Clean driving record and Valid Driver’s License required.
- Ability to multi-task in a high volume and demanding environment.
Currently operating 124 hotels and resorts, and 45 residential properties in major city centers and resort destinations in 47 countries, and with more than 50 projects under planning or development, Four Seasons consistently ranks among the world's best hotels and most prestigious brands in reader polls, traveler reviews and industry awards. Our greatest asset, and the key to our success, is our people. We believe that each of us needs a sense of dignity, pride, and satisfaction in what we do.
Benefits & Compensation Information Four Seasons Resort and Residences Napa Valley employees can enjoy:
FOUR SEASONS HOTELS & RESORTS
- Hourly: $23.30
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
- Cigna medical and dental benefit options
- 8 weeks of New Parental Leave Pay
- Fur Baby/Pet Insurance
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Complimentary accommodation at other Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
- Complimentary Employee Meals
- 401k Retirement Plans
Four Seasons is dedicated to perfecting the travel experience through continual innovation and the highest standards of hospitality. The deeply instilled Four Seasons culture is personified by its employees – people who share a single focus and are inspired to offer great service. At Four Seasons, we believe in recognizing a familiar face, welcoming a new one and treating every one we meet the way we would want to be treated ourselves. Whether you work with us, stay with us, live with us, discover with us, we believe our purpose is to create impressions that will stay with you for a lifetime. It comes from our belief that life is richer when we truly connect to the people and the world around us.Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons, visit us:
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran and need a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact our People + Culture Office at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Four Seasons is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website: Know Your Rights.
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf