Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts can offer what many hospitality professionals dream of: an opportunity to build a lifelong career with global potential and a real sense of pride in work well done. We have been ranked FORTUNE magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work for, every year since 1998.
Here in Washington DC, dignitaries, royalty and celebrities who regularly travel to the nation’s capital know that Four Seasons Hotel Washington, DC, with its enviable location in D.C.'s chic Georgetown neighborhood, is simply the best hotel in the city.
If you would like to join us and be part of one of America's top hotel groups and the ONLY Five-Star, Five-Diamond hotel in Washington DC, this might be your opportunity!
The Opportunity: The Four Seasons, Washington D.C. is currently looking for a Housekeeping Floor Attendant. The Housekeeping Floor Attendant cleans public areas of the hotel, stocks linen rooms and storage areas with clean linens, picks-up and delivers guest request items, gives assistance to Housekeepers in moving heavy objects in guest rooms and more. This individual responds to a wide variety of guest requests by accurately assessing the guest needs and requests, and then adding personal recommendations and touches to achieve maximum customer satisfaction while complying with all Four Seasons’ policies.
Who We Look For: We look for employees who share the Golden Rule; people who, by nature, believe in treating others as we would have them treat us. We look for individuals who share a passion for excellence and who infuse that enthusiasm into everything they do.
• Prior housekeeping experience in a luxury hotel environment is preferred.
• Ability to read, write and speak English.
• Position regularly involves lifting items weighting up to 50 lbs.
• Pushing and pulling furniture is also required.
• Strong guest service experience
• Ability to work well and maintain organization in a fast paced environment
Visa Requirements: Must already be legally permitted to work in the United States. Applicants without valid work authorization for the United States will not be considered. Visa sponsorship is not available.
• Excellent Salary and Wages
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• 401K Retirement Plan
• Employee Assistance Program
• Excellent Training and Development Opportunities
• Complimentary Life insurance
• Vacation & Paid Sick Time Off
• Complimentary Employee Meals
• COMPLIMENTARY room nights at Four Seasons Hotels around the world
And much more!
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran and need a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact our Human Resources Office at 202-944-2071 or stop by 1111 29th St NW, Washington DC 20007.
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
Other suggested jobs
The St. Regis Washington D.C.
USEH International Inc
Miramar La Cigale