Take in-room dining orders for guests and residents, communicate special requests to the kitchen, and coordinate deliver of orders according to Four Seasons Standards.
1. Answer telephone using courteous, efficient telephone etiquette while obtaining all information necessary to process the guest’s order according to Four Seasons Standards, describe the selection of food & beverage menu items to guests by offering interesting, and vivid descriptions of the each item’s, origin, taste, and preparation methods.
2. Communicate guest orders including any special needs or requests to the kitchen using the hotel’s point-of-sales system; check completed kitchen orders with the guest’s original order; coordinate delivery of items to the guestroom by Room Service Servers in a timely manner to ensure proper food quality; properly and accurately close guest checks; record guest charges and gratuities.
3. Anticipate guest needs, ascertain satisfaction, and offer suggestions, and respond urgently and appropriately to guest concerns and requests.
4. Coordinate amenity deliver by ensuring that all requests are received, filed, ordered from kitchen and delivered in a prompt and accurate fashion. Ensure proper posting of amenities and private bar items.
5. Comply with Four Seasons’ Category One and Category Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in EmPact.
6. Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
1. Stock and order items.
2. Assist in setting tray tables for delivery.
3. Liaise with hotel housekeeping and rooms department regarding guest information accuracy and request
4. Take restaurant and lounge inquiries and reservations. Utilize food and beverage reservation system to properly record reservations, special needs, and other miscellaneous notes.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
High school education or equivalent experience.
Minimum one years food service or related work.
Skills and Abilities:
Ability to communicate professional and accurately via telephone.
Forty hours over a five day period; scheduled days and times may vary based on need.
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf