We are looking for you to be our next Learning Manger to join us on our journey.
Whether you work with us… stay with us… live with us…discover with us…
We believe our purpose is to craft impressions that will stay with you for a lifetime.
Our employees have a real passion for service and deep understanding of their craft to be able to connect with our guests to provide an incredible experience.
What will your day be like?
1. Partners with hotel management teams to determine performance gaps, and advise on actions that are likely to meet those needs
2. Plans and co-facilitates training activities if/when training is part of the solution
3. Coaches managers to ensure the necessary training and learning is conducted in departments on a consistent basis
4. Creates and produces a Learning Needs Analysis (LNA) and Training Plan aligned to property’s goals & budget cycle
5. Designs solutions for learning needs by rapidly creating and developing learning programs (or blended Learning programs) that target performance gaps and management competencies
6. Regularly benchmarks the learning function with Learning Success Levels
7. Evaluates the effect of training programs and initiatives through measuring results and monitoring behavioural change
8. Plans and executes property-wide change initiatives, including service initiatives, Company-wide change initiatives, and other large-scale projects related to growth and learning
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a managerial capacity;
• Experience in adult education or a similar environment;
• Experience in hotel operations, preferably luxury hospitality or other service environments;
What are the perks & benefits you can expect?
• Ability to experience our hotels as a guest through the complimentary room program
• 401(k) Retirement Matching Plan
• Highly competitive salaries and incentives
• Educational assistance programs and access to E-Cornell University online courses at discounted pricing as well as in-house training workshops for all employees
• Giving back to the community through special events by participating to be a mentor at a school, collecting food for and working with our local food bank, book and back pack drives for students, community garden events, raising money for schools in need….etc
• Choice of dental insurance or medical cash plan, as well as a life insurance
• Complimentary Employee Meals
• Team of friendly, warm, professional and very upbeat employees.
• Discount and pretax deductions for public transportation through Marta
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf