Greet guests for treatments and making them feel welcome Prepare treatment rooms for treatments Perform massage and body treatments to include Deep Tissue Massage Clean treatment rooms after treatments Stock linen and supplies Attend as-needed training Knowledge of treatments and products in order to suggest to guests Assist the Lead Therapist and Spa Manager with projects and tasks on an as-needed basis. Handle any guest inconvenience or complaint swiftly, with a smile and to the satisfaction of the guest, informing management of the situation and how you resolved it. Ensure safety procedures are followed and to notify Security of any accident or injury. Respond properly in any hotel emergency or safety situation. The ability to perform other tasks or projects as assigned by hotel management and staff. Comply with Four Seasons’ Category One and Category Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in EmPact. Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
- Maryland Certification
- Minimum 500 hours massage training at a recognized massage school
- At least one year experience in upscale operation of four or five-diamond resort.
- Must be qualified to do Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage, prior knowledge/training of specialized massage techniques and body treatments preferred.
- Ability to remain calm and organized in busy environment.
- High school level reading, writing and mathematical skills. Excellent communication skills in English and able to print legibly.
- Physically able to stand and walk for up to 10 hours. Able to lift and carry up to 20 pounds.
- CPR certification required.
- Bi-lingual abilities desirable.
- Knowledge of Spa Soft or other computerized spa scheduling system is preferred
- Oral and written proficiency in the English language
- Strong communication skills
- A strong sense of organization and ability to prioritize in a busy environment
- Preferred previous hotel and computer knowledge
- Preferred knowledge of a second language
- Preferred previous supervisory experience
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf