Part-Time Reservations Sales Specialist
About the job
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts is a global, luxury hotel management company. We manage over 120 hotels and resorts and 47 private residences in 47 countries around the world and growing.
Central to Four Seasons employee experience and social impact programming is the company’s commitment to supporting cancer research, and the advancement of diversity, inclusion, equality and belonging at Four Seasons corporate offices and properties worldwide. At Four Seasons, we are powered by people and our culture enables everything we do.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Part-Time Reservations Sales Specialist to join the Worldwide Reservation Operations team. The Four Seasons Reservations Sales Specialist is seen as a trusted advisor who exemplifies the highly personalized service for which Four Seasons has been known for 60 years. Specialists are only a phone call away and work to understand guests’ needs and interests to confidently recommend and book the perfect Four Seasons experience whether they are travelling for business or pleasure in any of our luxury properties around the world.
This is a remote, work-from-home position based in Ontario, Canada .
- Use a consultative sales approach to identify guests’ needs and make relevant recommendations
- Actively seek opportunities to up sell and cross sell additional services that add value to the guest experience
- Book reservations ensuring a high degree of accuracy
- Clearly explain rates, availability and cancellation policies pertaining to the reservation
- Respond to customer service inquiries in a professional manner
- Liaise with hotels on behalf of guests and travel professionals
- Meet or exceed established sales and quality goals
Key Skills, Knowledge, and Competencies:
- Proven consultative sales skills
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively via telephone and email by utilizing active listening
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates a pleasant, courteous, efficient, and professional telephone manner
- Tech Savvy with exceptional computers and web skills
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast paced and often changing environment
- Self-motivated and uses sound judgement when interacting with clients and colleagues
- Excellent time management skills, attention to detail and the ability to multitask
- Enthusiastic, positive, friendly attitude
- Reliable and flexible
- Up to 29 hours per week
- Working a rotating shift during the Contact Centre’s hour of operations -- Weekdays 8:00 AM – 10:00 PM and Saturday/ Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM (These hours are subject to change based on business needs and conditions)
- High School graduate
- Post-secondary diploma/degree an asset
- Minimum 1-2 years sales and customer service in an inbound call centre environment
All applicants must be eligible to work in Canada.
Four Seasons is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.
- Department: Sales