People & Culture Coordinator - Full Time Temporary
About the job
JOIN FOUR SEASONS RESORT HUALĀLAI
Nestled along the legendary Kona-Kohala Coast of Hawai`i Island, Hualālai is a Hawaiian destination practicing traditions that have been passed down from generations before us. Here, the beauty of its natural resources are showcased, tropical and indigenous plants embrace the walkways. The spirit of hospitality is all around you as our people share the true essence of aloha.
All of the richness of the Hualālai experience comes from the gracious people who work here. They are our treasured “Ambassadors of Aloha” – the embodiment of Hawaiian hospitality- and our greatest Asset.
PEOPLE & CULTURE COORDINATOR
The Four Seasons Resort Hualalai is looking for a People & Culture Coordinator who shares a passion for excellence and who infuses enthusiasm into everything they do. Our People & Culture Coordinators have the opportunity to shape our guest experience by providing exceptional knowledge of the Resort and exemplifying the Golden Rule in each interaction. Work authorization required.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Assist with recruitment process including responding to applications and resumes, checking references and processing new hire paperwork.
- Maintain confidentiality of information in the department including conversations, and personal information
- Effectively communicate with employees regarding all People & Culture items while treating all employees in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Assist to manage all benefit programs for all resort employees such as medical, life, dental, disability, and retirement plan including enrollment, billing, and audits in accordance with state and federal legislation
- And More!
WHAT TO BRING
- One to two years of Human Resources or office management experience
- Great understanding of local culture and how it relates to our brand and employee experience
- Experience in a high volume workplace and the ability to multitask accordingly
- Exceptional and personalized service
- Energetic and positive attitude
- Proficient with computers and ability to learn new systems quickly
- Successful candidate must possess legal work authorization in United States
JOIN OUR ‘OHANA & ENJOY OUR AMAZING BENEFITS:
- An on-site Naturopathic Doctor
- 24-hour access to Indoor and Outdoor Gym
- Holiday, Vacation & Sick pay
- Robust Benefit Plan
- Company Match 401K Plan
- Laundered Employee Uniform
- Free employee meals prepared by the Four Seasons Culinary ‘Ohana
- Complimentary stays at Four Seasons Worldwide
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Employee Recognition Programs
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons Resort Hualālai, visit us:
We look forward to receiving your application!
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
- Department: Event