- Respond to and provide guests with food and beverage service, water, and amenity service, towels and assistance with seating arrangements at the pool and surrounding areas.
- Ascertain and serve food and beverage orders.
- Ensure the pool and beach area is always clean, tidy and highly maintained.
- Ability to regularly involve in lifting food trays plates weighting up to 30 lbs. Pushing and pulling tables, chairs, sunbeds and umbrellas is required.
- Provide accurate information to guests in a courteous manner; fill all reasonable guest requests or requirements; anticipate guest needs.
- Ability to work under the sun and humidity especially during summer while serving our guests.
- Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers, supervisors, and outside contacts.
- Comply with Four Seasons’ Category One and Category Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in EmPact.
- Pick-up and deliver towels/towel bins to and from the laundry and towel stands.
- Responsible for maintaining the pool and seating areas presentable, clean, orderly and ready for immediate use by new guests.
- Use the hotel computer systems and phone system effectively.
About the Destination:
Bahrain, a nation comprising more than 30 islands in the Arabian Gulf, has been at the center of major trade routes since antiquity. In its modern capital, Manama, the acclaimed Bahrain National Museum showcases artifacts from the ancient Dilmun civilization that flourished in the region for millennia.
On an exclusive island in the heart of the Kingdom’s capital, Four Seasons Hotel Bahrain Bay, with its unique architecture, has become an iconic landmark that soars as a destination in its own right, combining the best of a beach holiday and an urban getaway. Join Our Team
Four Seasons Hotel Bahrain Bay is part of Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, the world’s leading luxury Hospitality Company. Join us and become part of a culturally diverse and rich team, built on mutual respect, teamwork, passion and excellence in service. Our culture fosters an environment where employees can grow and thrive.
We look forward to receiving your application!