Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts can offer what many hospitality professionals dream of: an opportunity to build a lifelong career with global potential and a real sense of pride in work well done. We have been ranked FORTUNE magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work for, every year since 1998. For more information on Four Seasons Hotel and Resorts, please click here; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzq78MIkT2s&t=3s
Four Seasons Hotel One Dalton Street, Boston is currently looking for a Public Area Attendant!
Keeps Public Areas and restrooms clean, neat and well-supplied.
Essential function of the job:
- Keeps all public areas neat, vacuumed and dusted. Makes sure mirrors, furniture, floors, ashtrays, elevators and doors are clean and mark-free. Removes all trash from areas.
- Periodically checks Lobby Restrooms. Makes sure all surfaces are clean. Restocks all supplies including toilet paper, soap and hand towels.
- Responds to guest requests and inquiries while in the lobby. Can answer guest questions and direct them to the areas they desire to be in.
- Complies with Four Seasons’ Category One and Category Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in EmPact.
- Works harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
Who We Look For:
We look for employees who share the Golden Rule; people who, by nature, believe in treating others as we would have them treat us. We look for individuals who share a passion for excellence and who infuse that enthusiasm into everything they do.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
Visa sponsorship is not available. Must already be legally permitted to work in the United States. Applicants without valid work authorization for the United States will not be considered.
Some Benefits Four Seasons Employees enjoy:
- Ability to experience our hotels as a guest through the complimentary room program
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Matching Plan
- Highly competitive salaries and incentives
- Educational assistance programs, as well as in-house training workshop for all employees.
- Complimentary Life insurance
- Vacation & Paid Sick Time Off
- Complimentary Employee Meals
- And much more!
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf