”At Four Seasons, we believe in recognizing a familiar face, welcoming a new one and treating every one we meet the way we would want to be treated ourselves. Whether you work with us, stay with us, live with us, discover with us, we believe our purpose is to create impressions that will stay with you for a lifetime. It comes from our belief that life is richer when we truly connect to the people and the world around us.”
Join our team in the Land of Enchantment!
Are you ready to take the next big step in your hospitality career? Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe is seeking a dynamic individual for Concierge
An individual who shares our passion for achieving service excellence and infuses enthusiasm into everything he/she does!
The role of the Concierge
Respond to a wide variety of guest requests by accurately assessing the guest needs and requests and then adding personal recommendations and touches to achieve maximum customer satisfaction while complying with all Four Seasons’ policies.
Assure that desk collateral and information for restaurants, museums, attractions, maps, and other local attractions are updated and current. Knows what activities are available in the city (theatre, sports, concerts, shows, special exhibits, sightseeing) and establishes close contacts with vendors in these areas in order to provide information, ticketing, and reservations for guests.
What are we looking for and what can you bring to the table?
- We’re for looking for a genuine caring and compassionate individual with a passion for hospitality that possess integrity and accountability.
- An individual who let’s their personality shine through and can be themselves.
- They feel empowered to make the best decisions for the guest to create an experience and truly connect with them.
- They lead with inspiration supporting and encouraging their fellow employees so that they can achieve success together.
- You have 2+ years of service industry experience preferably in a luxury hospitality environment
- Your schedule is flexible and have the ability to work evenings, weekends and Holidays
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Previous 1-2 years experience as a Concierge or hospitality Guest Relations
- High degree of analytical abilities
- Exceptional Computer skills
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Must be fluent speaking and writing in English
- The successful candidate must hold a valid work Visa for the US
- Must be able to work weekend, holidays and evenings
What to Expect:
Four Seasons offers what many hospitality professionals dream of – an opportunity to build a life-long career with global potential and a real sense of pride in work well done. In line with our plans for future growth, we are committed to providing an exceptional luxury experience for our guest and a fun and rewarding environment for our employees. We believe that attitude counts as much as skill. As a result, Four Seasons hires motivated people who we can train to perform superbly, while creating an environment where they can flourish. Ultimately, our culture breeds success, and rewards it in many different ways.
What about the great Benefits?
- Complimentary stays at Four Seasons over 100 locations worldwide (subject to availability)
- Free employee meals prepared by the culinary team
- Excellent Training & Development
- Competitive Salary
- Complimentary employee parking
- Food & Beverage discounts
- Spa Discounts
- Medical benefit plan, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance. Includes domestic partnerships
- Incredible Parental Leave
- Pet Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- A culture that breeds success, and rewards it in many different ways
COVID 19 Notice – Please know that as the Leading Luxury Hotel company we have the highest health, hygiene and safety guidelines in place to ensure the safety of our staff.
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website -
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf