Regular Full Time Host/Hostess
”At Four Seasons, we believe in recognizing a familiar face, welcoming a new one and treating every one we meet the way we would want to be treated ourselves. Whether you work with us, stay with us, live with us, discover with us, we believe our purpose is to create impressions that will stay with you for a lifetime. It comes from our belief that life is richer when we truly connect to the people and the world around us.”
Join our team in the Land of Enchantment!
Are you ready to take the next big step in your hospitality career? Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe is seeking a dynamic individual to be the first impression of our restaurant and bar.
An individual who shares our passion for achieving service excellence and infuses enthusiasm into everything he/she does!
What are we looking for and what can you bring to the table?
- We’re for looking for a genuine caring and compassionate individual with a passion for hospitality that possess integrity and accountability.
- An individual who let’s their personality shine through and can be themselves.
- They feel empowered to make the best decisions for the guest to create an experience and truly connect with them.
- They lead with inspiration supporting and encouraging their fellow employees so that they can achieve success together.
- 1+ years of service industry experience preferably in a luxury hospitality environment
- Ability to work evenings, weekends and Holidays
What would my job responsibilities be?
- Using your genuine and authentic personality you will promptly greeting guest upon arrival and escort to table, pre-set for the number in the party and according to guest preferences. Understanding people’s situations and feelings and taking actions to make it the best experience ever.
- You deliver with passion and understand that every detail is important and ensure set up host/hostess stand is in great condition, answer phone calls according to the Four Seasons standards, and make recommendations as to the set-up of the room and maintains a station chart and cover count for the restaurant.
- Is caring and compassionate and strives for guest satisfaction, with full awareness of any issues during their meal.
- You are a brave problem solver in all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible; resolves customer complaints; assists customers in all inquiries in connection with hotel services, hours of operations, key hotel personnel, in-house events, directions, etc..
- You are knowledgeable and Utilizes a computer system to ensure reservations are correct and restaurant is set up for success.
- Be a committed team player and assist Servers as needed for clearing tables as well as running food as necessary.
- This is a mobile position requiring movement behind the desk and within the restaurant and bar area.
What will it be like working for Four Seasons?
You would be working for the only hospitality company who’s employees have proudly recognized us to be a “Great Place to Work – For ALL” by Fortune Magazine for 23 consecutive years. Four Seasons is the leading luxury hospitality company in the world with a firm commitment to customer service. Dedicated to perfecting the travel experience through continual innovation and the highest standards of hospitality, Four Seasons can offer what many hospitality professionals dream of -the opportunity to build a life-long career with global potential and a real sense of pride in work well done. We believe that our most valuable asset are our employees and we truly embrace diversity, equality, inclusiveness. We build our culture upon integrity, trust, transparency, respect and kindness!
What about the great Benefits?
- Complimentary stays at Four Seasons over 117 locations worldwide (subject to availability)
- Free employee meals prepared by the culinary team
- Excellent Training & Development
- Competitive Salary
- Complimentary employee parking
- Food & Beverage discounts
- Spa Discounts
- Medical benefit plan, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance.
- Domestic Partnerships benefits
- Incredible Parental Leave Benefits
- Pet Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Annual Incentive Program
- Paid Time Off
- A culture that breeds success, and rewards it in many different ways
COVID 19 Notice – Please know that as the Leading Luxury Hotel company we have the highest health, hygiene and safety guidelines in place to ensure the safety of our staff.
"US work authorization is required unless candidate is currently in a managerial position at a Four Seasons location."
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf