Pastry Chef - Chef de Partie ”At Four Seasons, we believe in recognizing a familiar face, welcoming a new one and treating every one we meet the way we would want to be treated ourselves. Whether you work with us, stay with us, live with us, discover with us, we believe our purpose is to create impressions that will stay with you for a lifetime. It comes from our belief that life is richer when we truly connect to the people and the world around us.”Join our team in the Land of Enchantment!
Are you ready to take the next big step in your hospitality career? Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe is seeking a dynamic individual for a Pastry Chef position.
An individual who shares our passion for achieving service excellence and infuses enthusiasm into everything he/she does!What are we looking for and what can you bring to the table?
- We’re for looking for a genuine caring and compassionate individual with a passion for hospitality that possess integrity and accountability to ensure that Four Seasons luxury standards are met.
- A leader who creates trust and openness and empowers their team to feel supported and create exceptional guest experiences.
- You are innovative and adapt well to change enabling you to drive Food and Beverage business revenue, reduce costs and increase guest satisfaction.
- You are driven by excellence always looking for the next best thing for menu planning and creativity.
- You have a passion for food and invest in developing future culinary leaders for the organization.
- You lead with inspiration and create high performing teams with measurable results.
- You love organizing, paying attention to details and thrive in multitasking in a very fast-paced environment.
- Collaboration with peers is something you love and working with the Restaurant GM and the Assistant Director of Food and Beverage you are able problem solve and recommend solutions and or alternatives with confidence, clarity and mutual respect.
- You have a mind for business acumen that results in achieving financial goals for the kitchen. Monitoring labor, supplies and food expenses.
What will it be like working for Four Seasons?
- Your experience has 3+ years of entry level Culinary supervisor experience preferably in a luxury hospitality environment
- Ability to work evenings, weekends and Holidays.
- You have strong communication skills with a clear understanding of both English and Spanish (Preferred) language.
- As Pastry Chef you will assist in overseeing all Pastry staff and all aspects of the pastry kitchen Operations.
- As Pastry Chef you will report directly to the Chef de Cuisine and or Executive Chef of the Resort.
- Work authorization for the US.
You would be working for the only hospitality company who’s employees have proudly recognized us to be a “Great Place to Work – For ALL
” by Fortune Magazine for 23 consecutive years. Four Seasons is the leading luxury hospitality company in the world with a firm commitment to customer service. Dedicated to perfecting the travel experience through continual innovation and the highest standards of hospitality, Four Seasons can offer what many hospitality professionals dream of -the opportunity to build a life-long career with global potential and a real sense of pride in work well done. We believe that our most valuable asset are our employees and we truly embrace diversity, equality, inclusiveness. We build our culture upon integrity, trust, transparency, respect and kindness!What about the great Benefits?
COVID 19 Notice
- Discounted stays at Four Seasons over 100 locations worldwide (subject to availability)
- Free employee meals prepared by the culinary team
- Excellent Training & Development
- Competitive Salary
- Complimentary employee parking
- Food & Beverage discounts
- Spa Discounts
- Medical benefit plan, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance. Includes domestic partnerships
- Incredible Parental Leave
- Pet Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off - To Relax or enjoy a trip
- Sick Pay - To Care for Yourself and or Family
- A culture that breeds success, and rewards it in many different ways
– Please know that as the Leading Luxury Hotel company we have the highest health, hygiene and safety guidelines in place to ensure the safety of our staff.
"US work authorization is required unless candidate is currently in a managerial position at a Four Seasons location."
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf