Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts:
At Four Seasons, whether you work, stay, live or discover with us, our purpose is to create impressions that will last a lifetime. We truly connect with the people and world around us to reach the highest standards of hospitality.
Four Seasons Los Angeles at Beverly Hills:
In the heart of Beverly Hills stands a city icon, buzzing with the energy and excitement of one of the most diverse destinations in the world. Soak up the sun at our resort-style pool, savour award-winning Italian cuisine at Culina Ristorante and discover a new level of wellness at our Spa – or in the comfort of your very own guest room.
- Handle heavy flow of phone calls
- Communicate in a clear manner
- Multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Provide exceptional service according to standards
- Operate the computer system for order taking, check printing, closing out checks and printing reports.
- Maintain knowledge all menus and of the service of food and beverage items offered by the department and the hotel.
- Coordinate between the server and kitchen for smooth, coordinating service.
Ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of two years as Room Service Coordinator
- Previous experience as a Room Service Coordinator in a luxury environment
- This position requires an applicant with a flexible schedule and the ability to work all shifts, weekends and holidays.
- 401K – matching after 1 year of service
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance
- Complimentary Room nights and Discounted rates with Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts around the world
- Free on-site parking
- Training programs, tuition reimbursement
- Growth & Development opportunities
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf