The Room Services Coordinator will take guest in-room dining orders, communicate special requests to the kitchen, and coordinate delivery of orders according to Four Seasons Standards.
- Answer telephone using courteous, efficient telephone etiquette while obtaining all information necessary to process the guest’s order according to Four Seasons Standards
- Describe the selection of food & beverage menu items to guests by offering interesting, and vivid descriptions of the each item’s, origin, taste, and preparation methods.
- Communicate guest orders including any special needs or requests to the kitchen using the hotel’s point-of-sales system
- Check completed kitchen orders with the guest’s original order; coordinate delivery of items to the guestroom by Room Service Servers in a timely manner to ensure proper food quality
- Properly and accurately close guest checks; record guest charges and gratuities. Anticipate guest needs, ascertain satisfaction, and offer suggestions, and respond urgently and appropriately to guest concerns and requests.
- Coordinate amenity deliver by ensuring that all requests are received, filed, ordered from kitchen and delivered in a prompt and accurate fashion.
- Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
- Fluency in English reading, writing, and oral proficiency is required
- One to two years’ experience working in Food & Beverage and customer service preferred
- TABC and ServSafe certifications required
Four Seasons offers an award-winning work environment and an excellent benefits package which includes:
- Competitive salary & wages
- 401 (k) Retirement plan
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Free meals on duty
- Free uniforms and free uniform care
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons, visit us:
- Watch us at: https://youtu.be/lzq78MIkT2s
You will have valid work authorization for the U.S.
Please note that due to the large number of responses we receive, only candidates being considered for the above position will be contacted for an interview.
Four Seasons Resort & Club Dallas is an equal opportunity employer.
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf