Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
Our employees have a real passion for service and deep understanding of their craft to be able to connect with our guests to provide an incredible experience.
We are passionate about perfecting the guest & employee experience through living and working by the Golden Rule "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."
Four Seasons Atlanta
Meet us in Atlanta, and we’ll show you what it means to have fun, Southern-style. Our vibrant capital city is the living, breathing cultural heart of the American South, where world-renowned chefs, business moguls and celebrities flock for work and play. Our Midtown Hotel puts you just steps from the renowned High Museum of Art, eclectic Peachtree Street and the sprawling green spaces of Piedmont Park. Enjoy breakfast at Park 75 before heading out to explore the city, or stay in for a healthy dose of self-care in our serene Spa. However you spend the day, make sure to end your night with dinner and drinks at Bar Margot.
The Room Service team is seeking a dynamic and passionate Coordinator to help further the vision of providing exceptional service to all guests. Come be a part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential.
- Answer telephone using courteous, efficient telephone etiquette while obtaining all information necessary to process the guest’s order according to Four Seasons Standards, describe the selection of food & beverage menu items to guests by offering interesting, and vivid descriptions of the each item’s, origin, taste, and preparation methods.
- Communicate guest orders including any special needs or requests to the kitchen using the hotel’s point-of-sales system; check completed kitchen orders with the guest’s original order; coordinate delivery of items to the guestroom by Room Service Servers in a timely manner to ensure proper food quality; properly and accurately close guest checks; record guest charges and gratuities.
- Anticipate guest needs, ascertain satisfaction, and offer suggestions, and respond urgently and appropriately to guest concerns and requests.
- Coordinate amenity deliver by ensuring that all requests are received, filed, ordered from kitchen, and delivered in a prompt and accurate fashion.
- Stock and order items
- Assist in setting tray tables for delivery
Who We Look For
An ideal candidate will have a minimum of one year’s food service or equivalent experience. They have the ability to work all shifts including, AM's, PM's, weekends, and holidays. Must have ability to communicate professionally and accurately via telephone, count and record accurately and requires knowledge or the ability to operate computer equipment and the reservations system. Candidate is able to stand and walk up to 8 hours and able to lift and carry up to 20 pounds. This position Requires proficiency in the English language. Strong F&B knowledge is helpful.
- Complimentary stays at Four Seasons worldwide, subject to availability
- Free shift meal prepared by the culinary team
- Complimentary dry cleaning of employee uniforms
- Subsidized Marta or parking options
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf