The In-Room Dining Server is an essential member of the Food & Beverage team dedicated to providing exceptional quality and service.
- Offer quick, correct, precise and friendly service while accommodating guests’ specific requests and ensuring timeliness of service
- Anticipate, customize, and service guest’s needs before being asked and are knowledgeable about all available menu options
- Set tables and deliver orders to rooms
- Create and deliver amenities to rooms
- Answer phones and deliver clear and concise service over the phone
- Perform side-work which includes polishing, lifting, organizing, and cleaning
- High School or college degree preferred
- Excellent personal presentation and interpersonal skills. This position involves a large volume of guest contact and excellent communication skills are required.
- 1-2 years experience in a luxury hotel
- Fluent English
- Food and beverage knowledge
- Strong commitment to service
Four Seasons offers an award-winning work environment and an excellent benefits package which includes:
- Generous medical, dental & vision insurance plans
- Competitive salary & wages
- 401 (k) Retirement plan
- Complimentary stays at other Four Seasons properties
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Free meals on duty
- Free uniforms and free uniform care
- Paid holidays and PTO
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons, visit us:
- Watch us at: https://youtu.be/lzq78MIkT2s
You will have valid work authorization for the U.S.
Please note that due to the large number of responses we receive, only candidates being considered for the above position will be contacted for an interview.
Four Seasons Resort & Club Dallas is an equal opportunity employer.
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf