Room Service-Winter Internship
Surrounded by the breathtaking vistas of the famed Grand Teton Mountain Range and teeming with an inspiring array of wildlife, our alpine mountain resort offers the perfect mix of rustic adventure and luxury accommodations. Ski, hike, bike, raft and more at the premier resort in Jackson Hole.
Room Service-Winter Internship
Full Time (Late Nov- Mid April)
Four Seasons Resort and Residences Jackson Hole
Four Seasons Resort and Residences Jackson Hole is looking for a Student who is dedicated to providing exceptional quality and service to our guests. The Room Service Department is the heart of the hotel delivering Guest Requests and Amenities to ensure a wonderful stay. Work authorization for the location is required.
Join Our Team
Work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, and focuses on excellent results. Four Seasons Resort and Residences Jackson Hole is the only AAA Five Diamond, Forbes Five Star Resort in Wyoming. Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests. We have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine's 100 Best Companies to work for since 1998.
Internship Qualifications and Skills
To be considered for this Internship, an individual must meet the following criteria-
- Pursuing an undergraduate degree, or a recent graduate from a University
- Studying in the Hospitality, Business, or other related field highly preferred
- Must be available from late Nov 2021 until mid April 2022 (Dependent on school schedule).
- The intern is expected to display passion in all they do, and have an eager drive to fulfill a Career in the Hospitality sector
- Prior Hospitality experience preferred, however we are willing to train the right candidate
-Successful candidate must possess legal work authorization in the United States
- Attend Bi Weekly Intern Meetings
- Maintain a weekly journal of progress
- Attend assigned Management meetings
- Job Shadow in other departments, in order to get a larger scope of the Hospitality operation
- Work a flexible schedule, 30 - 40+ hours per week
- Emerge in the Four Seasons culture by attending special events such as Town Hall, Service Awards, Holiday Parties, and more!
Room Service Responsibilities
- Deliver food orders including any special needs or requests to the guest in-room, check completed kitchen orders with the order taker or guest’s original order; transport items to the guestroom in a timely manner to ensure proper food quality.
- Breakdown, clean and set-up of room service tables, condiment set-ups, flatware, dishware, and room service side stations.
- We are looking for an individual who poses an affinity for guest service!
- Candidates must have excellent personal presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Applicants must have a flexible schedule with the ability to work all shifts, weekends and holidays
What to Expect: You Will...
- Our internship program is essentially a working interview! Have the opportunity to gain real world experience, while gaining connections within the Four Seasons Company.
-Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
-Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work
-Derive a sense of pride in work well done
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons-visit us:
Please be sure to attach an updated resume, along with a cover letter telling us why you are interested in this unique opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application!
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf