Seasonal Full Time Room Service Server
”At Four Seasons, we believe in recognizing a familiar face, welcoming a new one and treating every one we meet the way we would want to be treated ourselves. Whether you work with us, stay with us, live with us, discover with us, we believe our purpose is to create impressions that will stay with you for a lifetime. It comes from our belief that life is richer when we truly connect to the people and the world around us.”
Join our team in the Land of Enchantment!
Are you ready to take the next big step in your hospitality career? Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe is seeking a dynamic individual with great attention to detail and professionalism for In Room Dining Server.
An individual who shares our passion for achieving service excellence and infuses enthusiasm into everything he/she does!
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Deliver food orders including any special needs or requests to the guest in-room, check completed kitchen orders with the order taker or guest’s original order; transport items to the guestroom in a timely manner to ensure proper food quality.
- Greet guests, describe selected items to the guest using interesting, and vivid descriptions of the each item’s, origin, taste, and preparation methods; communicate options for removal of trays and dishware; respond to request for tray removal according to established time standards.
- Breakdown, clean and set-up of room service tables, condiment set-ups, flatware, dishware, and room service side stations.
- Anticipate guest needs, ascertain satisfaction, and offer suggestions, and respond urgently and appropriately to guest concerns and requests.
- Properly and accurately close guest checks securing room number and signature; properly settle voided checks or complimentary meals.
- Comply with Four Seasons’ Work Rules and Standards of Conduct.
- Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
Ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum one year’s food service or related work.
- Ability to communicate professional and accurately via telephone.
- Ability to count and record accurately.
- Strong F&B knowledge is preferred.
- Requires knowledge or the ability to operate computer equipment and the reservations system.
- Requires proficiency in the English language.
- Able to stand and walk up to 8 hours.
- Able to lift and carry up to 20 pounds.
- Must be able to work all shifts including, AM's, PM's, weekends, and holidays.
What to Expect:
- Free employee meals prepared by the culinary team
- Excellent Training & Development
- Competitive Salary
- Complimentary employee parking
- Food & Beverage discounts
- A culture that breeds success, and rewards it in many different ways
COVID 19 Notice – Please know that as the Leading Luxury Hotel company we have the highest health, hygiene and safety guidelines in place to ensure the safety of our staff.
"US work authorization is required unless candidate is currently in a managerial position at a Four Seasons location."
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf