Security Officer $19 Hour
About the job
Regular Full Time Security Officer - $19 Hour
”At Four Seasons, we believe in recognizing a familiar face, welcoming a new one and treating every one we meet the way we would want to be treated ourselves. Whether you work with us, stay with us, live with us, discover with us, we believe our purpose is to create impressions that will stay with you for a lifetime. It comes from our belief that life is richer when we truly connect to the people and the world around us.”
Join our team in the Land of Enchantment!
Are you ready to take the next big step in your hospitality career? Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe is seeking a dynamic individual to join our Security Team as Security Officer. An individual who shares our passion for achieving service excellence and infuses enthusiasm into everything he/she does!
What are we looking for and what can you bring to the table?
- We’re for looking for an experienced security personnel who has a genuine, caring and compassionate individual with a passion for hospitality that possess integrity and accountability.
- An individual who while still maintaining a strong presence within the resort, let’s their personality shine through and can be themselves.
- They feel empowered to make the best decisions for the guest that are ethical and within policy to create an experience and truly connect with them.
- They lead with inspiration supporting and encouraging their fellow employees so that they can achieve success together.
- You are certified in AED/CPR and First Aid.
- You have 2+ years of service industry experience preferably in a luxury hospitality environment and with security background
- Your schedule is flexible and have the ability to work evenings, weekends and Holidays. This position is will cover 2 overnight shifts (11 PM – 7 AM) at $20.50 Days shifts are $19.00.
What would my job responsibilities be?
- Using your genuine and authentic personality work with all employees ensuring that they are following policies and procedures of the hotel safety and security.
- Always being aware and present within the resort. understanding people’s situations and feelings and taking action when needed to ensure the safety of our guests is a priority during their stay.
- You are a brave problem solver in all guest and employee interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible and representing the Security Department in any capacity required (meetings, guest or VIP relations).
- You understand that details are important and personally follow up and investigate all incident reports to the point of closure.
- You are knowledgeable of local laws and policies and can utilize this information in guidance of emergency and non emergency situations.
- You have a solid commend of the English language and the ability to speak Spanish would be a great advantage.
- A committed team player who’s actions show you care about your team, the safety of the resort and being successful together.
- You are able to react quickly to change and mutli-task helping out with resort operations if needed.
- Other administrative and daily tasks that you would maintain are records of all incident reports, patrol logs, dispatch logs, lost and found, employee lockers and parking. In addition, the safety and security audits as needed.
- Your responsibilities would also help support our Health and Hygiene officers in the area of COVID 19 regulations and guidelines.
- As Security Officer, your physical ability must be able to stand long periods of time, walking the resort, and lift up to 50 lbs.
What will it be like working for Four Seasons?
You would be working for the only hospitality company who’s employees have proudly recognized us to be a “Great Place to Work – For ALL” by Fortune Magazine for 23 consecutive years. Four Seasons is the leading luxury hospitality company in the world with a firm commitment to customer service. Dedicated to perfecting the travel experience through continual innovation and the highest standards of hospitality, Four Seasons can offer what many hospitality professionals dream of -the opportunity to build a life-long career with global potential and a real sense of pride in work well done. We believe that our most valuable asset are our employees and we truly embrace diversity, equality, inclusiveness. We build our culture upon integrity, trust, transparency, respect and kindness!
What about the great Benefits?
- Complimentary stays at Four Seasons over 115 locations worldwide (subject to availability)
- Free employee meals prepared by the culinary team
- Excellent Training & Development
- Competitive Salary
- Complimentary employee parking
- Food & Beverage discounts
- Spa Discounts
- Medical benefit plan, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance.
- Domestic Partnerships benefits
- Incredible Parental Leave Benefits
- Pet Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- A culture that breeds success, and rewards it in many different ways
COVID 19 Notice – Please know that as the Leading Luxury Hotel company we have the highest health, hygiene and safety guidelines in place to ensure the safety of our staff.
"US work authorization is required unless candidate is currently in a managerial position at a Four Seasons location."
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
- Department: Security