We invite you to join the Four Seasons Hotel & Residences, San Francisco located at 757 Market Street in San Francisco. We are currently searching for a Security Officer - Overnight who is motivated to provide excellent customer service to our guests and residents while supporting our Employee Experience at Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts.
By joining the Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts team, you can see why we've been named by our employees to FORTUNE magazine's list of the "100 Best Companies to Work For." Four Seasons is one of just 12 organizations to have the distinction of being recognized every year since the list's inception in 1998 and was recently named a FORTUNE Legend!
Four Seasons Hotel San Francisco overlooks Yerba Buena Gardens and is located just steps away from the City's Financial District, Union Square shopping, the Moscone Convention Center, the Museum of Modern Art, and the Contemporary Jewish Museum, amid the city's finest cultural and dining venues.
We are currently recruiting for an Security Officer which is a non-union, non-management position.
Qualified candidates must be able:
- To safeguard the hotel, guest and associates’ property from vandalism, theft and any kind of crime
- To monitor and to control the movement of all associates, visitors, and contractors leaving or entering the hotel through the staff entrance
- To handle all tasks with diplomacy, tact, appropriate discretion and efficiency
- To record and to control all visitors’ belongings / items when entering and leaving the hotel premises through the associate entrance or loading dock
- To ensure that unauthorized personnel do not gain access to the hotel floors and back of the house areas
- To be fully conversant with every detail of the hotel layout
- To ensure to check all current events, activities, and functions at the time of duty
- To patrol the areas of responsibility and to ensure the safety and comfort of all guests
General Requirements include:
- Minimum 2 years of security or law enforcement experience; luxury hotel experience preferred
- Must be flexible with schedule for all shifts, morning, evening, and graveyard shifts
- Enjoy working in a dynamic, creative and fast-paced environment
- Outgoing and people-oriented personality
- Effective interpersonal skills and a great team player
- Reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language (Spanish/Tagalog/Mandarin a plus)
- Familiar with State and local safety regulations (i.e., OSHA), CPR/First Aid certified is a plus
If you are interested in applying for this position, please log into your account and attach your resume and cover letter in Word and/or PDF format. Click on the link to learn more about Four Seasons Hotel San Francisco: http://www.fourseasons.com/sanfrancisco/
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran and need a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact the People & Culture Department at 415-633-3465.
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf