We are currently looking for a Security Supervisor to ensure the safety and security of all guests and employees! Our Supervisor acts as an officer and patrols the interior and exterior of the resort and confront any situation or persons that require investigation. The supervisor is also responsible for training and leading the security team and resort in safety.
Four Seasons prides itself on the commitment to the Golden Rule philosophy, and strives to provide the best possible experience for both our guests and employees. To learn more about Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, watch this exciting video: We Are Four Seasons .
Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale is a luxury hotel nestled in the foothills of Pinnacle Peak amid towering cacti, enriched with outstanding design and talent.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Training & development of Security Officers & staff
- Handling guest and employee accidents
- Safety departmental compliance and training
- Injury reports and monitoring of traffic in and out of the property
- Championing hygiene and Resort-wide efforts to curb COVID-19 transmission.
- Providing feedback to employee performance
- All other duties tasked to Resort Security Officers.
Ideal candidate will have:
- Previous Security Supervisory experience, hotel/resort preferred.
- Must be CPR/First Aid certified and quick to respond to medical situations
- Willing and able to work weekends, overnights and holidays; able to cover a flexible schedule.
Valid US Work Authorization is required
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf