The Four Seasons Resort Hualalai is looking for a Server Assistant
who shares a passion for excellence and who infuses enthusiasm into everything they do. Our Server Assistants
have the opportunity to shape our guest experience by providing exceptional knowledge of the Resort and exemplifying the Golden Rule in each interaction. Work authorization required.Join Our Team
Work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and a passion for service. Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests. We have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to work for since 1998.Responsibilities
Desired Qualifications and Skills
- Stock linen, china, silver and glassware for service ensuring that all are polished and in good condition.
- Greet guests in a professional manner, serve beverage and food items while explaining the contents, and anticipate and service the guest’s needs before requests are necessary.
- Preparation of condiment and garnish items.
- Assistance with guest service including retrieving food from the kitchen using a tray and safely transporting it to guest, as well as removal of items from the guest’s table.
- Breakdown, clean and set-up of tables, buffets, and food stations.
- Moving tables and chairs.
What to Expect: You Will…
- Required by the Hawaii State Department of Health to obtain a Tuberculous (TB) clearance card when working in food and beverage
- Three to twelve months of restaurant, food and beverage, or equivalent experience is required.
- Successful candidate must possess legal work authorization in United States
- Be a champion of the Golden Rule: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you
- Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
- Have access to a robust benefit plan
- Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work
- Derive a sense of pride in work well done
- Be recognized for excellence
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons – visit us:
We look forward to receiving your application!
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf