The Spa Receptionist provides exceptional service to Spa and Fitness Center guests that upholds the standards of Four Seasons. Maintain the cleanliness of all facilities to ensure the guests experience is satisfactory. Seamlessly greets, checks in and checks out individuals receiving treatment or using the spa facilities.
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts can offer what many hospitality professionals dream of: an opportunity to build a lifelong career with global potential and a real sense of pride in work well done. We have been ranked FORTUNE magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work for, every year since 1998. For more information on Four Seasons Hotel and Resorts, please click here;
Four Seasons Hotel One Dalton Street, Boston is currently looking for a Spa Concierge.
Essential function of the job:
• Ability to utilize Book4Time.
• Assist in ensuring operating supplies and complimentary gifts and services are available for guests at all times.
• Keep work area neat, clean, and quiet at all times.
• Explain the function of the fitness equipment and spa facilities to guests.
• Retrieve and re-stock all operational items and guest amenities.
• Respond properly in any hotel emergency or safety situation.
• Actively greet and register guests and offer tours of facilities.
• Answer phones and make all spa bookings correctly while maintaining Four Seasons Standards.
• Confirm all Spa appointments for the following day or same day when needed.
• Daily Reports (Daily Spa Statistics, Pick-up Report, Daily room assignments)
• Processing Therapists shift requests in Book4Time in a timely manner and ensuring the changes do not negatively impact the schedule or guests.
Who We Look For:
We look for employees who share the Golden Rule; people who, by nature, believe in treating others as we would have them treat us. We look for individuals who share a passion for excellence and who infuse that enthusiasm into everything they do.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
We are looking for individuals who have a knowledge of Spa Coordinator operations with good communication skills. Applicants are required to have physical mobility as lifting, walking, bending and moving objects up to 50 lbs. Speaking, writing and reading English is required. Positive attitude and willing to learn is must. 1-year experience preferred. This position requires an applicant with a flexible schedule and the ability to work all shifts, weekends and holidays.
Visa sponsorship is not available. Must already be legally permitted to work in the United States. Applicants without valid work authorization for the United States will not be considered.
Some Benefits Four Season Employees enjoy:
- Ability to experience our hotels as a guest through the complimentary room program
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Matching Plan
- Highly competitive salaries and incentives
- Educational assistance programs, as well as in-house training workshop for all employees.
- Complimentary Life insurance
- Vacation & Paid Sick Time Off
- Complimentary Employee Meals
- And much more!
We look forward to receiving your application!
******Please note that due to the large number of responses we receive, only candidates being considered for the above position will be contacted for an interview. ******
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf