Basic Purpose: Greet members/guests and properly orientate them to the fitness area. Consistently engage the members and guests with water and towels to ensure they have and enjoyable experience in the fitness center
- Greet guests/members at entrance and properly register all hotel guests and guests of members.
- Offer amenities and orientation of the facility. Offer water and cold towels every 20 minutes.
- Offer to assist with equipment as necessary
- Shoe/Goggle Sign In/Out.
- Handle all member/guests interaction with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible; resolve customer complaints; assist customers in all inquiries in connection with club or hotel services.
- Properly book all necessary reservations that pertain to necessary fitness services or activities i.e. spin class, personal training, and summer programming
- Appropriately utilize logbook, e-mails, voice mails, and glitch system as vehicles of communication to ensure members/guests satisfaction with all services provided in the fitness area.
- Ability to offer first aide or cpr as necessary
- Ensure compliance of daily, and opening/closing checklists by walking and ensuring all areas of fitness are well maintained, stocked, and cleaned to ensure high quality presentation and repair of all fitness equipment and venues for the hotel guests and members.
• Must be able to work all shifts including, AM's, PM's, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to communicate professional and accurately.
- Ability to count and record accurately.
- Requires knowledge or the ability to operate computer equipment and the reservations system.
- Requires reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language.
- Able to sit, stand and walk up to 8 hours
- Able to lift and carry up to 20 pounds
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf