Front Desk Spa Attendant – Full Time
Four Seasons Hotel Seattle
Four Seasons Hotel Seattle is looking for a Front Desk Spa Attendant who shares our passion for excellence and is enthusiastic about creating the ultimate service experience. Our Front Desk Spa Attendants are a part of a dynamic team that provides award-winning service to our guests. This position reports to the Director of Spa. U.S. work authorization is required for this position.
Four Seasons prides itself on the commitment to the Golden Rule philosophy, and strives to provide the best possible experience for both our guests and employees. Because of our employee-centric approach, Four Seasons has been listed in the FORTUNE Magazine “100 Best Companies to Work For” rankings every year since 1998.
Four Seasons Hotel Seattle is the Pacific Northwest’s only Forbes five-star rated hotel. Overlooking Elliott Bay and Puget Sound, our luxurious guestrooms are steps away from Pike Place Market, the Seattle Art Museum, and world-class shopping. In partnership with acclaimed Seattle chef Ethan Stowell, we are proud to showcase simply prepared Northwest food and drink in Goldfinch Tavern, our signature restaurant.
Key Elements of the Job
- Maintain cleanliness and spa standards in locker rooms, fitness center, Spa Lobby, Relaxation Lounge and Pool Deck.
- Handle all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible; complaint resolution and assistance with spa-related guest inquiries
- Assist guests at the Spa Reception Desk with booking treatments, paying for treatments, gift cards, and retail items. Assist guest to their Spa service appointments.
- Respond to all interactions in an efficient, courteous and professional manner to achieve maximum customer satisfaction and comfort.
- Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors including assisting other staff with set-up and breakdown of their respective treatment areas when needed.
- Communicate clearly through written and verbal methods
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- High school education (some college preferred)
- Previous experience in a spa environment
- An innate ability to communicate one-on-one with guests and provide intuitive service
- A keen eye for detail and consistency
- Positive demeanor and energetic spirit
What to Expect from Your Work Experience...You will
- Be part of a cohesive team with a singular focus on creating the best possible guest experience
- Have the ability to demonstrate your unique personality and service style while achieving the brand standards that make us Four Seasons
- Be encouraged to demonstrate your professional passion
- Have career growth opportunities both within Four Seasons Hotel Seattle and worldwide with our company
- Be rewarded with market-leading pay and a comprehensive benefit plan
- Get to experience other Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts through the complimentary room nights program
- Receive a complimentary meal when at work in our employee restaurant, the Sound Café
Learn more about our property and what it is like to work at Four Seasons by visiting:
We look forward to receiving your application!
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf