The Four Seasons Hotel Minneapolis seeks a Massage Therapist to join our talented team!
Be a part of Four Seasons Hotel Minneapolis where we foster connection, celebrate character and develop craftsmanship. Join our uniquely talented team, and we will support you in doing your best work. Whether you’re inspired by our culture, incomparable views of the Mississippi River or two-time James Beard Award-winning native Minnesotan chef, discover why your future is here.
Massage Therapist provides the highest level of service to guests of the Spa, thereby creating an atmosphere of Minneapolis hospitality.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
We look for the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Administer personalized, quality massage and body treatments.
- Provide the guest with personal, gracious, and professional service, perceptive to their individual wants and needs.
- Provide the guest with thorough knowledge of the sports, fitness, and recreational services offered at the Spa.
- Provide the spa director, and spa supervisor with feedback on guest response to our service line, thereby actively creating the best possible spa menu for our guests.
- Maintain the highest standard of cleanliness and organization for the Spa.
- Be knowledgeable about all aspects of the spa. (ie.- appointment procedures, clean up procedures, menu of programs including golf and other activities.)
- Fully prepare treatment room for the service and clean as per Four Seasons Standards.
- Arrive early to your appointments.
- Become a strong part of the spa team.
- Seek to remain aware of the spa and wellness trends.
- Promote all the other programs offered by the spa; encourage guests to experience the numerous other massages and packages offered.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the industry in a similar setting.
- Education: High school education or equivalent experience. Vocational or Technical Training from an accredited school of Massage Therapy with 500 hours of training required.
- Minneapolis city license
- Preferred: Certified Massage Therapist - National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB) required Upon Hire
About Four Seasons Hotel & Private Residences Minneapolis
- Requires reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language.
- Ability to work irregular hours, weekends, and evenings.
Four Seasons Hotel Minneapolis is an unrivaled expression of luxury. The new 37-storey building will be situated at the convergence of business and leisure in Minneapolis, at the top of Nicollet Mall, the city’s pedestrian thoroughfare. A few short blocks from the Mississippi River, the mixed-use complex will also serve as RBC Wealth Management’s US headquarters. Key features will include Gavin Kaysen, local Celebrity Chef in partnership with Four Seasons, 19,400 sq. ft. of meeting space, downtown’s only Luxury Spa and a 5000 sq. ft. Pool Deck. What you can Expect We offer the following complimentary, market-leading benefits:
We also care for our team members through competitive compensation packages, opportunities for career development and advancement, and the following rewards in support of their work-life balance:
- Comprehensive health and vision insurance*
- Discovery nights at Four Seasons Properties around the globe
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Daily meals inspired by award-winning chefs
- Uniforms and uniform care
- Sick pay, disability coverage and life insurance
- Parking and metro transit discounts
- Staff lounge and cafeteria space with city view
- Up to eight weeks of parental leave pay
- Fur baby insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Discounted accommodations at Four Seasons properties worldwide
- *Dental coverage available at a discounted rate.
At Four Seasons, we believe in recognizing a familiar face, welcoming a new one and treating everyone we meet the way we would want to be treated. Whether you work with us, stay with us, live with us or discover with us, our purpose is to create impressions that will stay with you for a lifetime. This comes from our belief that life is richer when we truly connect to the people and the world around us.
Thank you for your interest in working at Four Seasons Hotel Minneapolis. We look forward to receiving your application. Service Culture
Currently operating 122 hotels and resorts, and 46 residential properties in major city centers and resort destinations in 47 countries, and with more than 50 projects under planning or development, Four Seasons consistently ranks among the world's best hotels and most prestigious brands in reader polls, traveler reviews and industry awards. Our greatest asset, and the key to our success, is our people. We believe that each of us needs a sense of dignity, pride and satisfaction in what we do. Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons, visit us:
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf