Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts can offer what many hospitality professionals dream of: an opportunity to build a lifelong career with global potential and a real sense of pride in work well done. We have been ranked FORTUNE magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work for, every year since 1998. For more information on Four Seasons Hotel and Resorts, please click here;
Four Seasons Hotel One Dalton Street, Boston is currently looking for a Storeroom Clerk!
Basic Purpose: Check all incoming goods against delivery invoices, food specifications and purchase records to ensure that the type, amount, price and quality of items charged and ordered are correct and maintain safe, sanitary and organized storage of all items.
- Fill all china, glass, silver, linen requisitions, update respective inventory cards and rotate perishables in storerooms.
- Complete daily, weekly and month end inventories for food, beverage, groceries and sundries as required.
- Handle all deliveries of goods to the appropriate departments within the hotel including loading and unloading carts and placing in appropriate storerooms.
- Ensure loading dock and receiving areas are kept secure, clean and organized.
Who We Look For:
We look for employees who share the Golden Rule; people who, by nature, believe in treating others as we would have them treat us. We look for individuals who share a passion for excellence and who infuse that enthusiasm into everything they do.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Require a working technical knowledge of Four Seasons Internal Controls, Policies and Procedures as it relates to Purchasing, Store and Receiving, including purchase orders and inventory procedures. Working knowledge is generally learned on-the- job or through a series of professional certifications
- Require knowledge of and the ability to operate computer equipment
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
Visa sponsorship is not available. Must already be legally permitted to work in the United States. Applicants without valid work authorization for the United States will not be considered.
US work authorization is required unless candidate is currently in a managerial position at a Four Seasons location. Current Four Seasons managers may qualify for L-1 visa sponsorship.
Some Benefits Four Season Employees enjoy:
· Ability to experience our hotels as a guest through the complimentary room program
· Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
· 401(k) Retirement Matching Plan
· Highly competitive salaries and incentives
· In-house training workshop for all employees
· Complimentary Life insurance
· Paid Time Off
· Complimentary Employee Meals
· And much more!
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf