Talent Acquisition CoordinatorOur Promise To You:
To create a culture and a work ethic based on the Golden Rule, giving our people a framework to pursue a superior international service culture. What Makes Us Unique:
Rolling foothills and postcard-worthy views of sun and surf surround our idyllic Residence Club, where families and pleasure-seekers of all ages come to play. Tucked away in the laid-back coastal town of Carlsbad, California, just half an hour north of San Diego, Carlsbad offers miles of uncrowded beaches and some of the best golf courses in North America.
The Residence Club is located in the master planned community of Aviara, in the city of Carlsbad. Today, business travelers, families, friends and couples continue to flock to this destination. Combining unmatched Four Seasons service with the ultimate in style, comfort and attention to detail, the Residence Club offers the perfect accommodation for those who want to experience the very best amidst an idyllic setting. Our team is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and a passion for owner and guest experiences. Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we give our guests and owners.What We Expect:
Job Duties include but are not limited to:
- We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to drive recruitment and career growth.
- The Recruitment Coordinator will be responsible for attracting the best talent to join Team Aviara!
- You will be responsible for sourcing, attracting, interviewing, and hiring employees and leaders for our Residential property.
- Designing and evolving the recruitment strategy for the Residence Club –build a strong candidate pipeline and find innovative ways to find and recruit talent.
- Network with local organizations and peers to source candidates for current or future openings.
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events.
- Develops and leads an effective recruitment strategy that attracts and retains top talent for all positions.
- Research market and industry trends to target candidate pools.
- Work closely with hiring managers to identify staffing needs. Understanding the importance of interviewing and providing guidance to our managers throughout the process.
- Develop, implement, and share new best practices methods for external social media presence.
- Produce reports/metrics for leadership including current job activity, candidate flow and hiring trends.
- Coordinates all aspects of recruitment including job postings, interviews and job offers, tracking applicants and ensuring follow up.
- Be the liaison between the Residence Club and schools, universities.
- Strives to improve employee retention by reviewing and analyzing recruitment trends: Turnover, Promotions, local and industry information.
- Screen applications/resumes, invite applicants to apply and communicate interview process with applicants
- Verbally offer conditional employment and schedule new hire on boarding
- Process background check, prior employer and social security verification on all pending new hires
- Coordinates all aspects of on boarding including uniform, locker, name tag and required paperwork.
- Process Internal Branching Out requests and sub interview process
- Post open positions on external and internal recruitment websites
- Scan and record applications
- Management of job requisitions in Workday system
- Track and manage employee referral program
- Respond properly in any Residence Club emergency or safety situation
- Perform other tasks or projects, as assigned by Residence Club management and staff
- Assist employees with basic People & Culture related questions
Ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in human resources required.
- You’re a go getter – you’re not shy to find talent. You will pick up the phone, get in your car, or search various recruitment platforms. You are the expert and know the difference between skill and will. You can connect with others and see their passion for service/hospitality.
- You’re open minded – You will try every option out there when it comes to recruitment. You will leave no stone unturned. How can Four Seasons continue to lead the way – make your recommendations based on your expertise and findings.
- You’re a driver – driven to find results, identify options and solutions, and motivated to see progress.
- Hourly Rate: $27.00
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Employee Assistance Program, and 401k Retirement Plan
- Sick Pay, Holiday Pay, Disability Coverage and Life Insurance
- Exclusive discount and travel programs with Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
- Complimentary Employee Meals
- Comprehensive learning and development programs to help you master your craft.
- Inclusive and diverse employee engagement events all year-round
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf