About the job
Technician (Thai Nationality ONLY)
Four Seasons Resort Koh Samui, Thailand
The Four Seasons Resort Koh Samui is looking for a Technician who shares a passion for excellence, conveys a positive attitude and epitomizes honesty and integrity.
The technician has a responsibility to provide service and repairs to resort equipment including electrical, plumbing, gas, fire & safety, HVAC refrigeration, and respond to inquiries and problems in an efficient, courteous and professional manner to achieve maximum customer satisfaction while complying with all Four Seasons’ policies.
The position reports to Assistant Director of Engineering and is open for Thai Nationality only.
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- Thai nationality only
- 2-year vocation school education or equivalent experience
- Technical knowledge of general building maintenance
- Ability to communicate in English
Join Our Team:
Work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration and excellent service.
Founded in 1960, Four Seasons continues to define the future of luxury hospitality with extraordinary imagination, unwavering commitment to the highest standards of quality, and the most genuine and customized service. Four Seasons consistently ranks among the world’s best hotels and most prestigious brands in reader polls, traveller reviews and industry awards.
What to Expect: You will...
- Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
- Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work
- Derive a sense of pride in work well done
- Be recognized for excellence
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons - visit us:
- Department: Maintenance
Start Date:As soon as possible
Latest start date: