The Four Seasons Resort Hualalai is looking for a pa Receptionish who shares a passion for excellence and who infuses enthusiasm into everything they do. Our Spa Receptionists have the opportunity to shape our guest experience by providing exceptional knowledge of the Resort and exemplifying the Golden Rule in each interaction. Work authorization required.
Join Our Team
Work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and a passion for service. Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests. We have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to work for since 1998.
About Four Seasons Resort Hualalai
Resting on the picturesque Kona-Kohala coast of Hawaii Island, the Four Seasons Resort Hualalai combines the warm aloha of the Islands with the impeccable signature service recognized by Four Seasons guests worldwide. With 243 guest rooms, an award-winning golf course, five dining options, and seven pools, Four Seasons Resort Hualalai is the only Forbes Five Star and AAA Five Diamond Rated Resort in Hawaii. The comfortable and spacious accommodations at the Resort are housed in intimate two-story bungalows arranged in small crescents along the beachfront and golf course. Additional features include an Ocean Adventures team, eight tennis courts, a spa with 14 treatment rooms and salon services, and a Cultural Center with classes and activities highlighting Hawaiian culture.
- Greet all guests with Aloha and provide guests with personal, gracious, and professional service perceptive to their individual wants and needs, at all times.
- Promote, sell, and coordinate activities/services offered at the Sports Club & Spa with individual packaging of services to meet the guests goals.
- Greet and direct guests; making sure the guests feel welcome and secure.
- Maintain the accuracy and optimal efficiency of the spa booking system to ensure maximum sales potential.
- Provide the Spa management team with feedback on guest response to our service line (fitness activities, recreational programs, body treatments, etc.) thereby actively creating the best possible spa menu for our guests.
- Execute all tasks associated with the daily operation of the Spa Desk and Apothecary in partnership with the Sports Club & Spa ‘ohana. Examples of these tasks may include and are not limited to:
- Opening and closing responsibilities
- Orientation and site inspections of all spa services and beauty salon services.
- Coordination of all tennis, fitness, wellness and recreational activities
- Assist guests with spa reservations, cancellations and changes
- Determining desired results and physical characteristics of each guest for their individual treatment with Apothecary questionnaire
- Fulfill guest’s wants and needs by promoting spa retail products utilized in body treatments and skin care and ensuring at-home continuing care.
- Maintain the highest standard of cleanliness and organization for the Hualalai Sports Club & Hualalai Spa.
- Report all maintenance needs immediately to the maintenance department and inform Spa management to ensure follow-up.
- Handle all check ins, billing and payments as per procedure manual.
Desired Qualifications and Skills
- Three to twelve months of previous Reservations and/or Sales experience required
- Spa experience is preferred
- Successful candidate must possess legal work authorization in United States
- Ability to accurately read and work with computer systems.
- Strong Customer Service skills
What to Expect: You Will…
Be a champion of the Golden Rule: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you
- Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
- Have access to a robust benefit plan
- Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work
- Derive a sense of pride in work well done
- Be recognized for excellence
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons – visit us:
We look forward to receiving your application!
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
Other suggested jobs
USEH International Inc
The St. Regis Washington D.C.
Hotel Principe di Savoia by Dorchester...