Toro Toro Restaurant Assistant Manager
About the job
BASIC PURPOSE: Plan, organize, control and direct the work of employees in the Hotel’s Fining Dining Restaurant while ensuring guest satisfaction.
1. Select, train, evaluate, lead, motivate, coach, and discipline all employees to ensure that established cultural and core service standards are met.
2. The ability to be visible in the operation, provide recognition, promote good public relations, and handle complaints, concerns or special requests for guests, clients, and group contacts.
3. Describe and ensure quality of all food items, ingredients, and preparation methods, as well as provide expert knowledge of wine and spirits in an elegantly appointed environment dedicated to an attentive and distinctive experience for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
4. Control labor and operating expenses through effective scheduling, budgeting, purchasing decisions, and inventory and cash control.
5. Attend regular operational meetings to ensure effective coordination and cooperation between departments.
1. Excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language.
2. Two to three years food and beverage experience preferred.
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
- Department: F&B Management