The Turndown Attendant is an integral part of the Housekeeping Team who collectively is responsible for the cleanliness and attention to detail of the hotel. The Turndown Attendant services guest rooms and guest housekeeping requests and is responsible for their overall comfort level. Turndown attendant usually cover a 5pm to 9pm schedule.
- Keep all guest rooms neat, vacuumed and dusted. Clean toilets, showers/tubs, countertops, sinks, mirrors, walls, and windows.
- Remove trash from guest rooms to landing areas.
- Re-supply guest room supplies, including linen, amenities, and collateral.
- Make guest room beds.
- Fold and replenish guest room towels.
- Ensure that all details of service are performed properly and that every guest receives the highest quality of service.
- Offer assistance to guests when requested or needed.
- Report any maintenance deficiencies to housekeeping.
- Assist in putting on bed skirts and turning mattresses.
- Complete any project assigned by the Executive Housekeeper and Housekeeping managers.
- High level of attention to detail and a strong work ethic
- Flexible schedule and the ability to work all shifts, weekends and holidays
- Previous housekeeping/cleaning experience in a hotel is preferred
- Must be able to speak and read English and communicate with guests to accommodate needs and requests
Four Seasons offers an award-winning work environment and an excellent benefits package which includes:
- Competitive salary & wages
- 401 (k) Retirement plan
- Complimentary stays at other Four Seasons properties
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Free meals on duty
- Free uniforms and free uniform care
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons, visit us:
- https://twitter.com/FourSeasonsJobs · Watch us at: https://youtu.be/lzq78MIkT2s
You will have valid work authorization for the U.S.
Please note that due to the large number of responses we receive, only candidates being considered for the above position will be contacted for an interview.
Four Seasons Resort & Club Dallas is an equal opportunity employer.
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf