Futian Shangri-La Hotel, Shenzhen
Nestled in the heart of the city centre Futian Business District, the hotel is adjacent to the Shenzhen Convention and Exhibition Centre and Shenzhen Civic Centre. Surrounded by thriving retails and office towers, the hotel is conveniently located next to the mass transit station with direct links to the Hong Kong border and minutes away from Shenzhen''s tourist attractions.
Responsible for researching revenue opportunities as well as providing relevant market research reports necessary for the proper evaluation of market performance both on terms of business type or segment contributions to total business. Responsible for all reports necessary in preparation for the Revenue Meeting and the determining of the Revenue Strategy for the hotel.
- Oversea background, prefer major in revenue;
- Prefer at least 2 years as Asst Reservations Manager or Reservations Supervisor or Accounts Supervisor in existing hotels.
- Open-mind, people oriented, team work, creative, outgoing;
- Fluent spoke & written English.
- Job type
- Lake Hills, Bellevue, WA, United States
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract