Directs the Engineering team in the execution of all building and public space related maintenance, repairs and projects to maintain the proper upkeep, cleanliness and safety of all guest room, public space and back of house areas. Manages the daily operation of all building related maintenance and repairs.
Education and Experience
• High school diploma or GED; 5 years’ experience facilities maintenance, operations management, or related professional area
• Valid MEP or general contractors license; 5 years’ experience facilities maintenance, operations management, or related professional area.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Managing Building Maintenance Operations
• Manages the daily operation of all building related maintenance and repairs including guest room and public space maintenance, painting, carpentry, and plumbing.
• Manages and executes the departmental operating budget.
• Supervises and coordinates all assigned projects (construction, renovation, etc.) associated proposals and construction documentation.
• Develops and maintains a facility maintenance and improvement program.
• Supervises improvements and modifications to the complex.
• Performs routine inspections of all guest and public space areas and assign tasks as needed.
Leading Aesthetic Engineering Team
• Directs the Engineering team in the execution of all building and public space related maintenance, repairs and projects.
• Supervises the daily activities and performance of the Aesthetic Engineering staff.
• Verifies that all Aesthetic Engineering team is in compliance with OSHA regulations, Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) and safety precautions.
• Serves as the Manager on Duty for the entire Engineering division.
Managing and Conducting Human Resources Activities
• Interviews, selects and trains employees.
• Appraises employee’s productivity and efficiency for the purpose of recommending promotions or other changes in status.
• Provides for the safety and security of the employees or the property.
• Monitors employee attendance and records absences/tardiness.
• Helps direct supervisors to achieve their own development goals.
• Conducts annual performance appraisal with direct reports according to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Job type
- Nashville, TN, United States
- Engineering & Maintenance
- Starting in
- As soon as possible