Assists to develop and establish technology solutions, strategies and procedures for the property. Manages the daily activities and performance of the Technology Solutions staff. Verifies the daily execution of technology. Actively sells technology solutions to group and convention clients throughout the event planning and execution processes to achieve maximum technology sales.
Education and Experience
• High school diploma or GED; 6 years experience in the information technology, computer science, or related professional area..
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in Information Technology, Computer Science or related major; 4 years experience in the telecommunications, computer science, or related professional area.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Managing Projects and Policies
• Uses relevant information and individual judgment to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations, or standards.
• Monitors processes and evaluates information according to standard operating procedures and local standard operating procedure requirements.
• Promotes Information Resources' policies and standards protecting company hardware, software and other resources at the property.
• Directs maintenance of equipment and installed software applications inventory for property verifying compliance with licensing regulations.
Maintaining Technology Systems and Goals
• Assists to develop and establish technology solutions, strategies and procedures for the property. Manages the daily activities and performance of the Technology Solutions staff.
• Verifies the daily execution of technology solutions including but not limited to the: sales effort, execution and delivery processes, troubleshooting billing and collection processes and any improvement processes.
• Actively sells technology solutions to group and convention clients throughout the event planning and execution processes to achieve maximum technology sales.
• Assists in preparation and administration of the technology solutions budget.
• Develops the Strategic Technology Solutions Plan and Technology Solutions Marketing Plan. Promotes proper billing, collection, and up sale opportunities.
• Recommends best practices and solutions. Promotes active relationships with Sales and Conference Services. Demonstrating and
Applying Information Resources Knowledge
• Keeps up-to-date technically and applies new knowledge.
• Demonstrates knowledge of job-relevant issues, products, systems, and processes. Provides technical expertise and support.
• Provides information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person. Informs and/or updates the executives, the peers and the subordinates on relevant information in a timely manner.
• Analyzes information and evaluates results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
• Coordinates property efforts, prioritizes needs and communicates those needs to Information Resources Shared Services and other systems staff.
• Manages vendors for property Inoformation Technology requirements functioning as escalation point for problem resolution.
- Job type
- Nashville, TN, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible