Be part of ‘Our Glorious Playground’…
Gleneagles, an iconic 850 acre country estate set beneath the beautiful Ochil Hills in Perthshire, is currently recruiting an Activity Instructor to join our team on a flexible (zero hour) basis.
A luxury destination for almost a century, located just one hour from Glasgow and Edinburgh, Gleneagles offers the perfect retreat for those looking for relaxation, fun and adventure.
Leading and running group activities to guests within the Hotel. Providing a professional and safety conscious service while ensuring fun is had by all!
In this varied role, amongst other duties you will;
- Assist in the setting up and running of activities such as Tree Climbing, Zip lining, guided walks and bike maintenance.
- Assist in the care and maintenance of the equipment
The perfect candidate:
The successful candidate will have previous experience of working within a similar environment, be enthusiastic and capable of working unsupervised. First aid, climbing or walking qualifications would be beneficial but not essential.
- A competitive salary
- Hotel based incentive and discount schemes
- Excellent training and development opportunities
If you are the perfect candidate and want to be part of our team please apply today to Rachael.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job type
- Auchterarder, United Kingdom
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract