Gleneagles, an iconic country estate set beneath the beautiful Ochill Hills in Perthshire is current recruiting Greenkeepers to join our dynamic golf course maintenance team who oversee the world renowned Kings, Queens and PGA Centenary Courses, hosts to some of the largest golfing and sporting events worldwide.
Working within the Golf Course Maintenance team you will be spread over our three championship golf courses The Kings Course, The Queens Course and the PGA Centenary Course. You will be joining a strong and diverse team within the resort and will have the opportunity to work with and gain experience from some of the best within the industry.
We are currently looking to recruit seasonal Greenkeepers over our three Championship Golf Courses.
This opportunity will suit either experienced Greenkeepers or individuals passionate about Golf and looking to make a career in greenkeeping.
Individuals will gain experience on championship courses whilst working at the highest level within the industry. Experience in tournament preparation and course set up will be advantageous.
Daily duties will be included but not limited to:
• Detailed set up of various sections on the courses including tee set up
• Hand raking and daily presentation of bunkers
• Hand mowing of tees, greens, approaches and surrounds
• Triplex cutting 1st and 2nd cuts of rough
• Ride on mowing of fairways, semi rough and rough
• Aeration works throughout the property
• Hand watering and irrigation works
• Setting up of equipment for daily use, setting of mowing heights
• Responsibilities for various areas of the central compound
• Collection of rubbish throughout the golf courses
• Repair works, drainage, bunker and tee construction
The perfect candidate will possess the following:
Previous experience at a similar resort is an advantage but not a requirement;
Have a positive attitude and be willing to adapt to various working conditions;
Be honest, reliable and willing to go the extra mile to get the job done;
Be flexible and available to work shifts.
You will be provided with full on-site training on our extensive range of equipment in order to carry out your role.
A highly competitive salary
Hotel based incentive and discount schemes
Excellent training and development opportunities
Please apply with your up to date CV today to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job type
- Auchterarder, United Kingdom
- Starting in
- As soon as possible