Be part of ‘Our Glorious Playground’…
Gleneagles, an iconic 850 acre country estate set beneath the beautiful Ochil Hills in Perthshire, is currently recruiting a ‘Retail Manager - Luxury Goods’ to join our team. A 5 Star destination for almost a century, Gleneagles offers the perfect retreat for those looking for relaxation, fun and adventure.
Our people are the beating heart of Gleneagles, delivering legendary service that goes beyond attention to detail – it springs from a love of the place itself. Our ultimate desire is for all guests to experience something so uniquely ‘Gleneagles’, it is beyond comparison.
An internationally recognised brand, Gleneagles is one of the world’s ultra-luxury resorts. We are devoted to delivering unsurpassed guest experiences and believe that this is achieved through our attention to detail and exceptional customer service. As Retail Manager - Luxury Goods you will possess an entrepreneurial spirit to drive the business forward, helping to deliver our ambition to make Gleneagles a retail destination of choice. You will be resilient with a natural flair to build strong relationships across the business to effect positive change. You will mentor and coach your team of Retail Supervisors and Assistants to ensure they are fully supported to deliver results. In this key role, you will have the ability to ensure your area excels in every sense including sales, profitability, cost control, team performance, customer service, stock management and displays. You will work to exceptionally high standards, inspiring your team members and embodying our Company Values. You will have a flexible, hands-on management style which will be seen as a gold standard for other areas of our business.
What we are looking for:
• An experienced Retail Manager - Luxury Goods with a clear and demonstrable ability to lead teams in a sales focused, multi boutique environment including apparel, beauty products, luxury leather goods, accessories, gifts and homewares.
• You are not afraid to join people on the shop floor and you have a passion for customer service.
• Commited to all-round high standards with strong commercial acumen, you will be a role model to your team and demonstrate what a great department looks like.
• You will be highly visible on the shop floors, driving sales and coordinating the team to satisfy our guest and sales expectations.
• You will ensure all operational processes including sales and stock takes are well planned and perfectly executed.
Some weekend working is essential but as an experienced professional, you will be flexible around this requirement.
• A competitive salary package
• Hotel based incentive and discount schemes
• Excellent training and development opportunities
If you have what we are looking for and want to be part of this exciting team please forward your CV and covering letter to Stephen.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Auchterarder, United Kingdom
- Starting in
- As soon as possible