To assist and support the Room Service Team in maintaining the
highest standards in all aspects of the F&B Services
• Assist in all aspects of the day to day running of the
• Pass on guest comments to Co-ordinator so that Guest History can
be kept up to date.
• Provide a friendly and efficient service to ensure high standards
• Have good menu knowledge to enable assistance to guests in their
choice from the menu.
• Participate in daily duties allocated.
• Present and serve orders to guests rooms.
• Clear floors and function rooms to maintain overall
• Train towards Certificate of Excellence and successfully
contribute to the team objectives.
• Upsell at every opportunity to guest to maximise
• Adhere to appearance standards.
Gleneagles Hotel & Resort
World-famous 5 Red Star Luxury Hotel in Scotland
Award-winning Spa & Golf Resort
RYDER CUP HOST VENUE 2014
Set within the gentle beauty of 850 acres of Perthshire countryside, this five red star with 232 rooms and suites, Leading Hotel of the World, is home to three championship golf courses, a sparkling, award-winning spa and an exhilarating array of outdoor activities.
Just one hour from the international airports at Edinburgh and Glasgow, Gleneagles is rich with promise, as suited to romance as quality family time, group celebrations and corporate events.
With over forty operating departments Gleneagles offers unrivalled opportunities for even the most ambitious career focussed individuals.