- Valuable discounts at our properties
- Paid vacation
- RRSP & Pension Plan
- Medical Benefits
- Paid training held at the Centre in Moncton, New Brunswick
- Employee and family events
- Job Shadow and Apprenticeship opportunities
- Educational assistance programs
- Free parking
Summary of Responsibilities: Reporting to the Manager, Customer Care, this position is responsible for:
- Strives to meet and or exceed the expectations of the Customer (Hotel & Guests) by catering to their requests, needs and expectations.
- Primary delivery channels are by phone, email, and web requests.
- Respects & adheres to internal policies in terms of quality and following set deadlines.
- Develop, Manage & Analyze customer needs for troubleshooting and evaluating next steps.
- Sharing insight/feedback received through interactions with the Customer to all parties involved.
- Review and communicate reservation accuracy audits
Must have 2 years related customer service experience
- A willingness and dedication to servicing the needs of our internal and external guests.
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills, proactive and a strong team player.
- An exemplary positive attitude and a passion for offering unparalleled customer service.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Should exhibit confidence, with the ability to work independently.
- Must work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment, with an ability to prioritize while executing in a tactful manner.
- A flexible schedule is required, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Computer proficient, with an excellent knowledge of the CRS, ResaWeb, Outlook, Microsoft Office, and Internet browsers.
- Bilingual English/French is an asset.
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
- Constant sitting throughout shift
- Role requires high level of focus and concentration
Visa Requirements: Must be legally eligible to work in Canada. The centre is unable to assist candidates in obtaining Canadian work authorization.
APPLY TODAY: If you have outstanding written and oral communications, a talent for multi-tasking and a professional and friendly manner, we want to hear from you! For additional information about our brands, please visit www.accor.com
- Job type
- Moncton, Canada
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract