New Brunswick, Nova Scotia & Prince Edward Island Full Time Home Based Reservation Sales Agent
***To be considered for this position you must live outside of the Moncton, Dieppe & Riverview Area***
Do you speak the language of luxury?
Turning moments into memories; Oasis for the well travelled, offering emotional luxury; We bring quality to our guest’s lives. If these words speak to you, you should speak to us!
We are excited to start our journey with AccorHotels! Our Fairmont, Raffles, and Swissôtel brands are now part of the largest and most experienced European hotel group; a digital innovator offering unique experiences in more than 4,000 hotels, resorts and residences around the globe.
Centre Overview: The Global Reservation Centre is a bustling, 24/7 business environment that brings new opportunities, exciting challenges and the chance to work with (and learn from) the industry’s best and brightest.
As one of Canada's top employers and an established employer in Moncton for over 22 years, we offer many programs and benefits to keep you inspired. Starting wage $15.63 per hour/$16.63 per hour Bilingual
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Team Leader, Reservation Sales, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Sales and customer service representative for our unique collection of world class resorts and city centre hotels
- A brand ambassador serving as the primary contact between our guests and our luxury properties
- Providing customized guest experiences in a professional personalized manner
- Identifying sales opportunities to maximize company profitability
Ability to support our 24/7/365 contact centre by being flexible and able to work evenings, overnights, weekends and holidays
Successful candidates will have a proven ability to:
- Surpass targets and goals by influencing customer experiences
- Communicate confidently with a professional presence
- Make a difference by identifying solutions and embracing change
- Actively listen while using multiple computerized applications
Looking to work from home? The Global Reservations Centre will provide the following:
- Computer, Monitor, Keyboard and Mouse
- Extreme Business High Speed Internet or Fibre Op
- Initial installation and monthly fees
Your Home Office Standards & Requirements:
- An acceptable workspace (private space with a door, quiet, with an ergonomic workstation and chair)
- Access to Extreme Business high speed internet or Fibre Op in your home (Rental Units must have permission of landlord to run additional lines if necessary)
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
- Constant sitting throughout shift
- Role requires high level of focus and concentration
Visa Requirements: Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
APPLY TODAY: If you have outstanding written and oral communications, a talent for multi-tasking and a professional and friendly manner, we want to hear from you! . For complete instructions and to apply online please visit our career portal www.frhi.com/careers Start date -July 5, 2018
We are excited to start our journey with AccorHotels! Our Fairmont, Raffles, and Swissôtel brands are now part of the largest and most experienced European hotel group; a digital innovator offering unique experiences in more than 4,000 hotels, resorts and residences around the globe. With an unmatched collection of brands, with its global team of more than 240,000 dedicated women and men, AccorHotels has a purposeful and heartfelt mission: to make every guest Feel Welcome.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Moncton, Canada
- Starting in
- As soon as possible