- Employee Incentive and Recognition Programs
- Valuable discounts at our properties
- Paid vacation
- RRSP & Pension Plan
- Medical Benefits
- Paid training held at the Centre in Moncton, New Brunswick
- Employee and family events
- Job Shadow and Apprenticeship opportunities
- Educational assistance programs
- Free parking
- Single point of contact for our Accor Privilege Partners and you will strive to exceed client objectives, and help maintain customer loyalty.
- Build strong professional relationships that leverage direct/personal knowledge of the client’s preferences.
- Proactively suggest personalized offers based on guest’s preferences
- Work directly with our John Paul Service to ensure seamless travel arrangements for our guests
- Research, recommend, and fulfill on customer requirements while providing program benefit support
- Share insight/feedback received through interactions with the clients with your Manager.
- Primary delivery channels are phone, email, and web requests.
- Luxury travel and hospitality experience required (but not necessarily within a call center environment)
- Must be proficient in communicating in both English and French verbal and written
- Ability to seamlessly handle multiple requests via incoming phone calls, and emails
- Possess an exemplary positive attitude; is passionate about offering luxury customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent organizational skills
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends hiring 5 positions with a variety of shifts within a 24hr environment
Visa Requirements: Must be legally eligible to work in Canada. The centre is unable to assist candidates in obtaining Canadian work authorization.
APPLY TODAY: Whether you're launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit www.fairmontcareers.com, www.raffles.com and www.swissotel.com to learn more about our brands and the opportunities that exist!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Moncton, Canada
- Starting in
- As soon as possible