This posting is for a Bartender position at Courier. Market l Bar l Kitchen located at Grand Hyatt Denver.
Bartenders are responsible for accurately preparing beverages from an extensive beverage menu. The right person will gain menu knowledge and give recommendations from our compilation of drink offerings, have a passion for growing their beverage knowledge, desire to bring the kitchen to the bar and be able to use their creativity for creating new drink combinations for guests.
A Bartender will engage in casual conversation and create the guest experience by their style and service attributes. Other duties include general lounge preparation and maintaining a sanitary environment.
· Must demonstrate excellent communications skills.
· This position involves a considerable amount of standing; and the ability to lift, push and carry a moderate amount of weight.
Candidates must have open availability, including early afternoons, evenings, weekends and holidays.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether its career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal communication skills.
- Must have physical stamina to lift moderate amounts of weight.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Central Business District, Denver, CO, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible